Chapter 15-Discovery

"So, any other objection for that Defendant down there?" queried fake Chloe, as a Judge of the trial.

"....No...Your Honour....I don't have any...."
At those words, prosecutor smiled with triumph, looking down on to the Lawyer, and Florence himself simply looked guilty and despaired.
And juries, despite all that, discussed among themselves as how they thought that human would be so much of being a potential threat.
"Well, you might not have any, but WE have objection for that!!"
At a confident yell of the new voice, everyone turned around to face them, and there stood three elves, Blssom,Nancy and....
Norman.
And Nancy immediately replaced the hood off his head, and Blossom also untied his blindfold.
It revealed real Norman Stripes indeed, now covered in dust and soot, but still his green eyes that pierce toward the front was unchanged.
Now when everyone saw this, everyone fell into the chaos and confusion.
"Wait....is that Norman Stripes..??"
"Oh my god, he is!"
"What is he doing here??"
"If he's here, then who's that on the Judge's place and in the office right now...??"
"What is this supposed to mean?"
"What is happening?!"
As this was going on, a fake Chloe sitting on Judge's place seemed to have fallen into confusion,rage and utter fear at the same time.
She shook with anger and fright, and with omnious shout, cried out,
"Guards, capture those intruders RIGHT NOW!!"
"Everyone, listen!" cried Nancy as Blossom guarded both her and Norman.
"You see, Norman here had came to us because he was suddenly ambushed and captured in a cell with his sister and Mr.Solomon! and because he was starved and injured for too long, we could hear what had happened to him about a days after we got him. we're his old friends, Blossom Gardener and Nancy Theodora. and he told us those strange elves had attacked him and other two because they were willing to get rid of them and replace their places with themselves!!"
At Nancy's words, confused people's minds began to shift.
Even guards who came to capture them had stopped in confusion, and all of them were taken aback as slow realization took them over.
"So....does that mean those Stripes on the seats are....fakes? only pretenders?"
"It was an acting all these times!"
"Of course! the war's over, now why would Stripes suddenly discriminate against those humans and shut the city down from all the other locations??"
"You fake!! where's the real Chloe Stripes and Mr. Solomon?!"
"If you had done something terrible to them, we would let you have it! we really will!"
"GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT!!"
Now everyone began to chant to fakes to get out of this place despite their amazing disbelief and shocked surprise.
Norman was now looking at his people with such affection and trust, but Blossom and Nancy, meanwhile, were examining the fake Chloe's expression carefully.
If she...or he had still hadn't give up and continued to yell to them not to believe them or to attack them, it might have been more easier.
But the fake Chloe now was just staring at the floor with unreadable expression.
Just then, suddenly, a fake Chloe began to grin and laugh.
At the stranger's laughter full of insanity, everyone was taken aback and began to watch her.
"Hahahahahahahahahhahaha!!!!!!!"
Now everyone was beggining to feel the bizzare fear, a strange goose bumps taking over everyone in this courtroom, excepting the person who was causing that.
"Ah.............." now the stranger was stopping to laugh and cackle like a maniac.
But still smiling with that soft face of Chloe in such a menacing ways, she began to speak in such a sober and thin voice....
"Ah....hehe...I thought I could fool you morons a bit longer...but here you are, fetching the real live proof here....to be honest, Norman Stripes. I thought you would never survive alone out there in the harsh woods, with or without those stupid moron kids."
".....What do you want by discriminating all the humans..?"
"Oh, it's not what 'we' wanted all along....this was just a process of inventing more bigger event. now, if everyone here had seen the truth........"
Suddenly, the courtroom's door and windows were all chained with dark magical chains, and fake Norman was standing at the door, as dark clouds covered the entire courtoom.
"I CAN'T LET ANY OF YOU LEAVE ALIVE~♪"