Chapter 26-Protection

S.S. finally came out of the hole, climbed up the seaweed rope, and fortunately, it held her well.
And she was carrying a small box as well.
"...You know something about Oceana, don't you?" said S.S. to whale.
"One of the notes indicated that your name's Windy, are you Windy?"
Whale moaned as if to reply.
S.S. smiled slightly.
But her expression was quickly switched back to a serious concern, thinking about her friends again.
"Windy, I need you to take me to the castle. this time, I really need to go there. and...you might know that already."
Whale moaned and swished his fins.
And he lowered his body again to let S.S. sit.
She sat down onto Windy's back, and he swam again, swerved his direction...to go to the place where every problems right now were happening.

- - - 🐋 - - -

Now it felt like everything was over for Kyle and his friends.
In this rate, everyone in this place would be caught in Oceana's grip.
Kyle tried to free himself.
At least he and his friends, excluding Miru were all just stuck to the grip.
If only he could free his arms, then....
"Hghh..grr...."
He squirmed around to free himself, and he stuck his hand out of the sticky grip somehow.
Even if it was sticky because it was a contiminated oil, he had the solution to get himself and his friends out.
He and Emily had once learned from his mother how to get rid of the sticky oil stain on the frying pan.
It might be bit different, but...he needed to try.
First, he needed to use a warm water....but, he realized he didn't have something like that.
He need to use his friends' help!
"Miru!" he called.
"Huh..??"
"Miru, do you have that magma rock thing which Raska gave to you?"
"Uh...I have that..?"
"And the badge I gave you! do you have that as well?"
"I have them both in my pocket!"
"Great! throw it here!"
"What?! but..but you only have one hand out...and there's no guarantee you can catch it!"
"Even if I can't catch it, September or Em beneath me may make it! after all, this binding's sticky, it'll stick to it, and they might make it! so quick! throw it!"
"......"
Miru was also unable to move her hands, but she used her bound hands to create a bubble around the objects, and to blow and send them to her friends.
It somehow reached each Kyle and Emily, and Kyle got the rock while Emily got the badge.
"Yesterday, while having a talk with others, Raska told me that LD's volcano rocks can create heat when you shake them in the water....even when it's a cooled stance of a lava! Em, I'll toss the rock to you, so use a bottle and a badge for this! you can make it!"
"Kyle, I can't move my hands!"
"It's okay, Em! just squirm your arm and grab it out! if you do that to both of your arms, you'll make it!"
"Ugh, fine!"
So Emily also knew that they didn't have any choice for now, so she squirmed as much as she can and got her arms out.
She somehow grabbed the badge out of the oil binding, and called to Kyle.
"Now, throw it!"
"Yeah!"
So Kyle threw the rock down, and Emily caught it fortunately.
So she gripped the badge in her teeth, and used one arm to somehow open her bag to get the spare water bottle out.
When she opened it, the bottle's water was immediately combinated with ocean water.
But that was not the end.
Since the rock was somehow small as a pebble, she scratched its surface with a badge multiple times, and pushed it into the bottle and closed the bottle before the rock could float out.
And then she shook it like a madness, and the bottle's water began to bubble and its surface heated up...
But she knew what she had to do.
She quickly popped open the bottle and the water inside the bottle blasted up toward Kyle.
Then she shot the water's direction to Miru, September and Marine.
And before its effect could disappear, she shot the water to herself, despite screaming,
"Awit'shotohmygod!!!"
And all of them were freed, although Oceana realized what was happening and roared in a menacing way again.
Miru was freed as well, and she was back on the ground with her friends again.
"Aww...hey, how did you even do that?! it was sticky, but it was also oily I couldn't scrape it off me!"
"It's what the power of science is, Seppy."
"Wha??"
"We don't have a time for conversation now!"
"Okay, what's a plan now?"
"Glad you asked, now we....."