Chapter 25-Happy Birthday

".........."
S.S. opened her eyes in somewhere....and above her head, she could see the bright blue ocean water, and the fishes cicling outside the hole of ocean water.
Then she was wide awake, and she bolted up from her position.
She looked around, and saw that she was in a place sort of like a rock cave.
And more surprisingly, she could breathe.
She knew that since she haven't eaten the mist pill, she would have definitely drowned, but....
Then, she heard a soft moaning sound of a sea creature.
She turned around, and saw a small whale which she saw back there in a jail.
"You're....."
He moaned again, and looked worriedly at her with its eye containg a color of a rainbow.
"You...brought me here? and.."
Just then, S.S. realized that her sight was seeming filtered and her voice was slightly ringing.
So, she realized that her head was covered in a bubble acting like a helmet.
"You...did this to me? is this...the reason I can breathe?"
The whale moaned again.
He seemed to have said yes.
"Thank you...but, I don't even know why you're doing this to a stranger like me."
Whale seemed to have just shook his head, and S.S. just shrugged.
Then she looked up and saw that she really was in a place like a tower of rock.
"Well...but I have to return now, back to my friends."
Whale turned its body around and lowered his back, as if to tell her to ride on.
"Well, thank you, whoever you are."
Then whale was swiftly moving back to the direction seeming like it was back to the Oceanland palace.
And, due to his small body rather than a full grown whales, he was swift.

- - - 🎁 - - -

So here was the brief plan.
Travellers and Miru went to Marine in order to ask her to let them see S.S..
Although Marine looked nervous, but she snuck them through the passageway leading to the jail cellar.
And just before they left, Ms.Gray checked to see that Oceana was still not around.
So all of them went down, and due to Marine's guidance, they could find the cell where S.S. was locked in easily.
But inside the cell, there were only broken bowl and a huge hole seeming like it was....melted to create a hole rather than broken.
They were all surprised to find this...
"Miru...do you think....Oceana's curse would have done this?"
"N-no, it couldn't have been. but...this looks somehow familiar."
"What are you talking about? what curse?" queried Marine worriedly.
"No, we'll talk about it later. but, Marine. do you know anything about this?"
"No, but...I think I know who did this..Miru, do you remember Windy?"
"Windy..?"
"Why, of course you couldn't....it was just around when you were a 4-year-old when you first met him..."
"Wait, what are you talking about? who's this Windy?"
"He's one of the very few animals left in this Oceanland. he's a Miracle Whale....which is only five of them left in LD currently."
"A Miracle Whale?!" cried Emily in surprise.
"What, do you know about them?"
"Well, King Blue told me about...them when we were back there in Pecus."
"Well, what did he say about them?"
"That....they're the creatures blessed by the god, and anyone who harms it or kills it would be cursed by the sea."
"Right. and also, with that blessing on their sides, they can make such holes like that."
"But....does that mean those whales can melt things??" cried September in disbelief.
"No. its one of their blessings' abilities. he made the water soft and solid to swallow the wall in a shape like that...it's hard to explain. let's just say he can do things like opening a wall that way."
"Then....do you mean that Miracle Whale...Windy? he took S.S.? why? do they..do they eat...humans? or...any other creatures...."
"No, never! if they were dangerous creatures like that then they wouldn't have been blessed by the god, or the sea! I think....Windy just saw a threat in this cell and rescued S.S.."
"Rescued her? then that means...she really was attacked....."
"By the way, it was told Miracle Whales only show interests in people with pure and harmless souls, it seems that your friend is also a kind person."
Said Marine, with an intention to cheer children up.
"...Right. but....what are we going to do now? S.S.'s gone, and...."
"S.S. would be fine by herself. trust her. if she's with Miracle Whale, she would be back soon, and she's strong enough to handle this."
"But, guys-" Emily was saying.
"I trust her. she would be back to us. no matter what." said September, showing the unmoving belief and determination.
"Yeah, I trust her too! she would be back to help us!" Kyle agreed.
"Okay, then....then we should move on to do things about Oceana." spoke Emily.
"Right...first, we need to go find her."
"Yeah! let's go!"
"Wait,wait. what are you going to do about her? and what's that talk about curse?"
"Ah, right. well, it's hard to explain but....the reason why Bien is acting weird....I think that's because of..a curse she was casted upon a years ago."
"What curse?"