Chapter 2-Fairies

"What did you brought here, you little wench?!"
cried the angry, tall red haired man who was guarding the Village gate.
Strange thing about him, was that he was having a red, transparent wings right behind his back, just like the fairy.
"Amel, calm down! all of them are tired, and their just kids-"
 began the other man who was guarding the door with the angry man, who had green hair,eyes and wings.
"Be quiet, Gramen! I do not care whether their kids or not! they're still humans, and I will not allow them to enter their filthy feet into our village!"
Now, both Kyle and Emily were thoroughly confused, and both of them found themselves amaged to find out that they were still accepting whatever was going around them.
They were accepting the fact that they had entered the world that is not of human, but of creatures just like fairies in front of them.
And they were also finding out that when S.S. meant thatvillagers don't really like humans that much at all-she was meaning the scene in front of them-for a small bit of an example, that is.
"I DO know that these children are humans, Amel...but please, it's late and they would not even cause us any harm! look at them, they're freezing!"
"Then god shall let these sinister creatures too freeze to their death!"
"Amel, how could you! you have a son as well, and yet how could-"
"And as I can remind you, humans had killed your great-granfather! why, they had killed my grandfather and father as well!"
"Amel, we talked about this-"
"Pardon me, Mr.McVela, and Mr.Greene." spoke S.S.. "But these two hadn't had any weapons, and they have no intention to hurt anybody. they're just lost."
"You, you keep your mouth shut, young lady! you're practically staying indebted to this place, and yet you've brought imposters here!" cried angry Mr.McVela.
Now Kyle and Emily were very uncomfortable, and they were not sure about what to do. according to these people, they were certainly having a long, grueling, awful relationships with humans...which definitely meant they were not welcomed here-if they were not killed by these people, that was thankful enough, that is.
"I believe we were supposed to let any lost wanderers stay for overnight, and if the case was undecidable, supposed to call Ms.Gray."
"Now you're speaking, you little piece of a nuisance! and you're telling us that thinking she would refuse?! if possible, she would probably call in the Black Slimes if they're wounded!"
"Amel, stop it. you're speaking nonsense and losing your control. child. will you wait here? I will bring Ms.Gray soon as possi-"
"Excuse me, but what is going on there?" called a woman's voice.
"Ms.Gray!"
"Huh. so she's here."
Now everyone was looking at the woman who was definitely looking like the fairy.
Just like her name, 'Ms. Gray', she had a long gray hair, bright gray eyes and wore a long, flowing gray robe, with the transparent gray wings looking definitely like that of a butterfly's.
"What's going on, my child?" asked Ms. Gray to S.S..
"Ms. Gray, while I was picking Purple berries and shrubs for firewoods, I found these two human kids. they were lost, and they seemed to have come from faraway. and they didn't have anywhere to go to, so I brought them here."
"Oh..I see." then Ms. Gray turned back towards two men.
"Mr. McVela. Mr. Greene. was something wrong?"
"Well-Nothing-"
"Well, yeah! except for the fact that these two here are humans, definitely NOTHING was wrong! forget it, this talk's over, I'm going."
With that, angry Mr.McVela flew away-(At that two siblings realized one more time that they were not some people cosplaying as well.) and Mr.Greene sighed and said goodbye to Ms.Gray and S.S., he too, also flew away.
And after that, Ms.Gray said, "Now, how about all of us stops talking at the gate when it's cold like this, and get to my house first?"
At that, all of them agreed and they began to walk across the village toward Ms.Gray's house.
While they were looking around, Kyle and Emily saw houses like mushrooms those were appearing at cartoon smurf, or houses those were built in a huge tree stump. and they also saw plants like beanstalks with huge bulbs which were shedding lights just like S.S.'s lantern, hung around the gatepost, fences, and doors and fences surrounding each houses or growing on the sidewalks like a dandelion.
"Here, children. this is my house."
They all saw that Ms.Gray's house was the smallest mushroom house throughout the whole village, and they also saw the tall willow tree growing right next to her house and shading her house.
The willow tree had the constant scratch marks on the stump, as if it is for climbing-
When something black jumped down from the tree and landed right in front of them.
Kyle flinched and quickly reached for his toy gun strapped to his belt, although he didn't even had any bullets, and Emily screamed shortly.
Ms.Gray sighed and S.S. looked up from the ground quickly.
"September dear, would you please not try to surprise this children...?" said Ms.Gray tiredly.
"Oops, sorry, Miss! didn't mean to surprise 'em all." said the girl who jumped down from the tree, grinning.
This girl-who seemed to have the name 'September', was not like a human being as well.
She had the dark long hair with the bangs that cover her eyes, and had cat's ears spiking out from her head.
And she wore a white t-shirt with only black in her arm parts and black shorts, with black, long cat's tail striding out of her waist.
"So, these guys are humans?? cool!" she cried. when they saw her face close, they saw her eyes behind the bangs were literally shining green, and there was a whisker marks on her cheeks as well.
And Ms.Gray smiled faintly and hushed all four children into the house.
"S.S. honey, will you please put shrubs and berries each in stack and basket? thank you. now, children, this will be your room for tonight. this bunk bed was actually supposed to be for S.S. and September, but September likes to sleep in the willow tree, and Emily, was it? I believe you can share the bed with S.S. and Kyle can sleep in the other bunk! I hope you can decide which place to sleep at yourselves! oh, and since I think you would be hungry, I'll cook some soup for you!"
"Hey, Miss! can I have some too?" cried September.
"Suit yourself~ how about you, S.S.?"
"I'm not hungry, Miss...can I just prepare for some things to help you?"
"Of course you can, my dear child! please, help me light the fire for the shrubs, and can you please cut off some vegetables?"
"Yes."

"Here you go! soups are ready!"
"Great! let's begin~!" cried September, and she began to drink up the soups deliciously.
"Now, slow down September~why don't you two eat? are you not hungry?"
"No...thanks..we'll eat." said Emily.
Both siblings examined the 'Fairy's soup', which resembled a humans' cream soup, except instead of familiar vegetables like carrots, potatoes, or broccoli, it had golden, shrimp-shaped vegetable, purple, pear shaped vegetable, and green, emerald shaped vegetables in its white liquid.
They couldn't even be sure whether they were really vegetables at all, or whether this soup didn't have any dangerous effects.
But they possibly couldn't disrespect kind fairy woman by not eating the soup, so they began to imagine that these are actual cream soups, and began to scoop them in.
And when they tasted it, it wasn't actually bad. golden vegetable tasted like the mixture of carrot in an onion's texture, and purple one actually tasted like a mashed potato. and the green one tasted like sleek broccoli.
They finished the soup and perfectly emptied the bowl, and S.S. cleaned the bowls and wiped the table. then she began to wash the dishes when Ms. Gray told them to wash briefly for tonight and go to bed.
They didn't have their toothbrushes or spare clothes for showers, so they had to simply wash their faces,hands and feet, and wash their mouth by gargling waters with wooden cup.
And then they went to sleep, and it was settled that Kyle sleeps on the top bunk, while girls would sleep in the bottom bunk.
Then with 'good night's sleep and sweet dreams' as the soup's 'dangerous' effects, all of them fell back to sleep.