Chapter 13-Behind the Wall

"Now, we're ready." said Nancy as her, Blossom and Norman gathered together and other five kids gathered up themselves.
"Now, if we fails, we go straightaway to Plan D." Nancy added as she opened a trapdoor for five kids to go into the secret trail.
"Wait, was there a Plan D?" queried Kyle.
"Yup. and it's to, if everything fails, beat up those fakes no matter what happens altogether."
"Mm......;;;;;" muttered Kyle in reluctance.
"Hey, Kyle! let's go!" called Emily as she climbed the ladder down after Lisa and S.S..
"Ur, okay!"
"And remember, all of you, not only the feature, Acting, is also important. think of yourselves as a peaceful young girls rich and attend some strict academy altogether."
"Okay, okay! good luck to you, too!"
"See ya soon!"

-- - 🔑 - - -

"This place reminds me of....the sewer." said Emily as they walked through the dark and damp trail.
"What even is that? well, for me, this place reminded me of the cave."
"Well. maybe that too..."
"Guys. keep your voices down, we're almost there!" said Lisa, pointing to the metal door located between moss and ivy covered walls and lighting plants.
So five of them simply passed through that door, and faced a staircase in front of them.
"Since this is underground...we have to go up, right?" queried Kyle.
"Yeah, probably. and Kyle, your voice! no one will think of you as a girl if your voice is like that, keep it more higher!" said September.
"Uh...higher? like this?(↗)"
"Eh....but keep it more...ur...normal sounding?"
"Okay, how about now?"
"Great! keep it that way."
"Alright. now here we go."
So five of them all went up, and faced a street full of shops and stores in a buildings, or an outside sellers under the parasols or stocks placed in a small carts.
They began to scan the scenery and looked around.
Then Lisa whispered, "Ur....guys. I think we should keep our atmosphere more lighter. we don't really look like our concepts."
"Oh, for god's sake." muttered Emily.
So they gave some fake laughs and chattered over nothing, or at least some of them trying to keep a smiling faces.
So all seemed well, and they might have been passing through everything naturally....except....
"Halt! where are you children going?" cried the soldier who'd been standing near a distant alley.
"Huh? ur..."
Now everyone's eyes were laid on them.
They were all anxious, and they needed to reply.
They were all in a tense mood, when S.S. stepped up and said,
"We are trying to browse some stocks in the street while we can. as you see, we attend Auster girls' academy. it's never an easy job to get appropriate things for study." she didn't say it with much haught or faltering, but mostly with hardened atmosphere which reminded of power's charisma.
"Oh...I see. well. I beg your pardon, ladies." and with that, soldier walked on, and while other four looked at S.S. with admiration, she urged them to keep going.
Then they tried to go to the courtroom where they were supposed to go, and just then, a young elf boy riding a brown pony with blond mane passed by, throwing rolled parchment to the sides of the streets, shouting, "BIG NEWS! BIG NEWS! A HUMAN FOUND IN OUR CITY RESIDING HIDDEN!"
And September happened to catch one as well.
"Woah. woah. hey, is that a so much of a big deal to pass these sort of things, shouting big news?? after all, why can't these people realize that the war is over now?"
"Well...can I see that one?" asked Lisa, receiving a paper from September.
And in that paper, a face of a middle-aged human man getting arrested and caught by the soldiers were pictured.
"Woah....that's pretty scary, for these guys so obssessive in capturing humans." muttered September.
"It could have been better in the past." said Kyle.
But Lisa was staring fixedly at the paper, seeming unspeakable.
"Hey, what's wrong?" asked Emily.
"This....man...this human...that's my father...."
"What?!" exclaimed September.
"Oh my god..." muttered Emily.
Unlike before, Lisa hadn't even looked like she was gonna cry when there was a mention of Mr.Solomon might be in a danger, but when it came to her father, she looked as if she was really going to cry.
"He was hiding in an underground places and woods since there was a declaration of capturing humans....oh no....what do I do..? what if...what if he gets tortured or-"
"Lisa, calm down!" cried Kyle.
"Your father would be fine. look. see. this article says that he's going to be in a trial today. at the courtroom, right this very day! so if we go to the courtroom now, we may be able to find Chloe AND save your dad, too!"
"D...do you reallly think we can?"
"Yes! and besides, not only we can, but we WILL."
And with another firm resolution, they walked on, and Emily could feel the detector activating and pointing a direction like a compass.
"Over there.....a bit to the right....then left-no straight! there we go....now, here! in there."
And in front of them, they could see an old, tall house looking like a single villa.
"The detector's pointing to that direction?" queried Lisa.
"Yeah...I don't know, but...don't people get easily revealed if they stuck anyone, or, hide someone in a place like this?"
"I'm not sure......this building is long time abandoned, so it might be having some variables."
"Alright then, let's go in."