28. Camilla [Epilogue-2]

My eyes opened to the dark.

My stomach, legs and hips ached.

I still feel the shaking and goose bumps all over my body.

I guess I passed out after our session.

Oh my god.

I just had a sex with Niko Volkov.

.

I found myself naked, lying in Niko's firm arms. White, furry blanket covering our naked body, warmth turned us lazy.

Niko was asleep. The glow on his face can shy the moon. His pretty eyelashes, moles on the face and peaceful expressions reminded me of why I love him.

I moved myself out of Niko's arms and blanket got pull down on his torso.

Bare torso, fine abs and scratches.

Did I scratched him that bad?

Memory repeated on my head and heat transformed down between my legs. His palms pulling my hair, spanking my ass hard. His lips biting every inch of my body and skin. His cock buried deep inside me.

.

The dirty sounds, dirty positions and dirty moans.

I can't believe I'm a princess.

I just got fucked like a whore by Niko Volkov.

The lusty feeling travelled down my body again. The heartbeat increased as I think about how Niko felt inside me few hours ago.

I want more.

Even I feel drained out, I want more.

.

I tossed the blanket off of Niko. His fine, athlete body exposed. Muscles, abs, thick thighs and smooth skin. He is living God.

I don't want him to wake up but I also want him inside me again. He is sleeping so peacefully but-

.

I hold his cock in my palm and slowly give it a shake. It was already hard but I'll need more.

I need him in my mouth.

I took him in my mouth while he is still in sleep and suck. The salty but sweet taste of him is alcoholic than actual alcohol. It makes me go crazy.

My kitty was pulsing hard, it was drenched and leaking juices already.

.

I go deeper, taking him all in my mouth. Sucking hard as possible, making him hard as rock again. The taste of strawberry condom mixed with his salty taste.

I'm addicted to Niko. No doubt.

"Caramel?" The movements and sound of my little moans woke up Niko. His eyes resisting to open up but he glimpsed at me. His cock was still in my mouth when I looked at him back.

"Fuck, Caramel..." Niko groaned with the view and his hand moved to my hair in rushed movement. He grabbed them and slammed his cock in my mouth harder. "That's it. Good girl." He praised me and it was my motivation to take him deeper in my mouth.

But-

I want him inside me.

I pulled back and in one slow movements and I sat on his torso. My wetness touched his cock and Niko's expressions changed. That sleepy face is replaced with darker eyes.

"You want me in again, Caramel?" He pinched my nipples and made them hard and sharp. "You want to fuck again, don't you?"

He was lying on the mattress lazily but his hands already started torturing my body. Nipple pinches, ass slapping and clit rubbing. He just know what to do to take over my control.