4. Niko

We reached at the amusement park in ten minutes only to find it shut down. The gates were closed and not even the single light was blinking inside.

Except for the street lights, everything else is drowned into the darkness.

I could hear Dahlia curse in the row when she saw the gate of the amusement park closed.

"That's our luck? Fuck." She dashed out of the car and kicked the closed gate once and twice and thrice. Her cursing continued as I also climbed down the car and pull her back before she hurts her feet.

"Cool down, Lia." I sighed as my mind think of alternatives.

"What now?!" Lia looked at me with a pout. The disappointment on her face is something I could never stand. I need to vanish it...

.

Now what?

Do we have another choice than to return to home?

Well,

We do have another choice than to return to home.

.

"Now we'll climb the gate" I suggested. I suggested and Sofia looked at me like I was asking her to jump from the mountain. Jeremy looked at me like I was asking him to push Sofia from the mountain and Camilla looked at me like she will witness Jeremy pushing Sofia off the mountain.

And for Dahlia,

She is alike me. She enjoys thrill.

If Uncle Rhys and Uncle Christian finds this out, it'll be the last day of my life. They'll make sure to hang me to the three and take turns to shoot the apple above my head.

And Uncle Josh,

Well he has his ways to torture people. It's not hard to understand what Uncle Josh would do to me since I am almost a carbon copy to his personality.

If he gets mad, he'll beat me to death and not be sorry at all.

.

But only if they finds this out.

.

"I am so going to tell this Dad and J." Sofia used her classic sister move to threaten me with Dad and Uncle Josh but,

"I'll buy you the gold cover edition of 'the Lord of the rings' book." I bribed her.

"Are you trying to buy me with the money?" Her face and tone says only one thing. 'My Dad is a Billionaire with capital B' "One call to Dad and he'll buy me even the platinum."

"Limited edition and a week of no annoyance from me." I increased the amount of bribe.

"Two weeks." She negotiated and everyone else looked at how bad we traded each other's soul when we're supposed to those loving siblings.

"Limited edition of the Lord of rings book and two weeks of no annoyance from me." I repeated. "Deal." I offered her the handshake.

"Deal." She returned and that's it. We have a deal.

.

"Look at you guys! How loving!" Dahlia ogled us both and rolled her eyes.

"What do you say Jerry?" I asked Jeremy and started taking unofficial votes from the members since we'll go with the majority.

"I suggest no. We'd be in trouble." Jeremy is also not fond of adventures and troubles. He is really picky at what he choose to do.

I sometimes wonder how he is son of Uncle Josh and Aunt Jules. He is total opposite of them. But thank god he is opposite, otherwise the Chen family would have burnt the world with their vicious tricks.