15. Camilla

Yes.

We are crazy together.

We would make such a good couple.

Niko,

I want to tell you how alive you make me feel.

I want to tell you how beautiful I feel when I'm around you.

I never knew the word freedom till you arrived with this sunshiny aura of yours.

And I want to tell you that I'm having feelings for you.

Niko has always been my closest friend. We used to share a lot of things when we were kids. Chocolates, seats, blanket, food plates, clothes, secrets. We used to share everything.

Maybe that's why I was able to tell him the worst of my life.

.

"Come with me." Niko pulled me with him when we were chilling in the side hall of the resort.

All of us were drained out because of water sport and Sofia has already slept by putting her on Uncle Josh's lap. He was busy tucking her and feeding Aunt Jules a pastry at the same time.

Aunt Jules was busy playing a video game with Dad and to mention, Dad was failing miserably but Aunt Jules has his back.

Aunt Ava, Mom and Aunt Stella was busy chatting about Aunt Ava's new photoshoot idea while Jeremy and Uncle Alex played chess by the window.

.

Niko took the chance and pulled me downstairs. We ran to the nearby garden that more looked like a forest.

"Are you having fun, Caramel?" He asked as we walked in the garden with holding hands. I didn't take Niko as someone who'd hold hands with a girl and just walk for talk.

"A lot." I chuckled as I swayed her palm in my hand. "Rather, I never had so much fun before."

"Thank god." He squinted his eyes as he sucked in his cheek. "I never fail to make people have fun." He smirked and praised himself.

"You like to praise yourself so much, don't you?" I chuckled and walked forward him. His wide, sunshiny smile turn into the satisfaction when I removed my flats and tiptoed on the grass under our feet.

"Can't help my charm, Caramel. I'm born with it." He says as he let me walk forward and kept watching me with shiny eyes.

"You do sound like Uncle Josh." I squinted my eyes and jumped in tiny with doing little steps of my Ballet.

"And I'm proud of it." Niko picked up my flats in his hands and followed me. He was wearing comfy white cargos and same coloured sweat-tee.

"It's been years for I have run on the grass like this." I said as I kept walking on the grass by touching the beautiful wild flowers beside. "Even in London, I was always busy with studies and Ballet."

"You like the Ballet so much, don't you?" Niko asked with same, calm but satisfactory expressions.

"I do. I love Ballet." I said with a smile. "I was just five when I got introduced to Ballet because Dada bought me this music box."

"Music box?" Niko was quiet for the first time ever. I can't believe he is listening to someone quietly than talking.

"Yes. A music box." I tried to explain the size and shape of the music box by gestures. "A small, statue of Ballerina starts dancing on beautiful melody whenever you open the box."

"Really? Do you still have it?" He asked and leaned back on the tree.

"I do. I use it as my lullaby." I replied with tiny dance on the grass as I couldn't get enough happiness from being here, talking to Niko about something I like. "By the time Ballerina finishes her dance, I fall asleep. That was the best gift I ever got from Dada."