27. Niko [Epilogue-1]

It's been two weeks since Uncle Rhys has finally given us the permission to Move-in together as well as to marry each other.

I can't believe he actually agreed to give me his little princess.

But he did.

I'm thankful.

.

Well, we're getting married by the end of the year. We have more than nine months for preparation.

Plus we're young to get married.

So we're getting a time to complete my college first.

But as I said, I don't wanted to miss Camilla.

I wanted to be with her.

So here we are.

In Japan.

Together.

Living in our small apartment.

.

We moved in just a week ago and we are already excited to make thousands of memories together.

Fun has already started.

Camilla has never been to Japan before and she didn't know a single Japanese word except Sayonara. She is not used to Japanese spices and other food. The living style, the weather and time is way more different than in her country.

But she is trying to adjust in Japan just for me.

And I couldn't thank her more.

.

Well,

When we landed in Japan a week ago and I took her to my favourite restaurant to eat ramen. And that was the first time she cursed ever. She said a word 'Fuck' after eating the first bite of her ramen.

Not because it was good.

But because it was spicy. She bickered about how spicy the ramen was for hours later.

I can still replay her teary eyes, red nose and sweaty face.

Also she doesn't know how the Japanese people are. Yesterday when we went to grocery shopping, she smiled at the random lady passing by on the road and that lady didn't smile back. Camilla felt so sad. She thought Japanese people didn't like blondes.

But in reality, Japanese people don't greet to strangers.

Hahaha, my Caramel already hates Japan.

.

But I'll make sure she loves our new traditional house I bought by my own money.

I was trying to earn my own income rather than just be dependent on Dad.

Dad is a billionaire, he'd buy us a freaking building in his half sleep but I don't want to start my life with Camilla from Dad's money. I want to build my own future.

So I accepted the job offer from biggest Architectural firm in Japan six months ago.

I get paid a lot since my designs are technical, logical and harmless to nature. Even though I work for a firm, I have my own freedom to think. I'm working as an Intra-preneur (An entrepreneur who works for another firm but has right to take all the decision on his own)

.

Camilla is also following her passion and has started to do masters in Ballet and dance. Though she left her dance school from Eldorra for me, she applied for international Ballet here in the Tokyo.

We're doing what we love, we're living with who we love and we're happy. What else do you call a life?

.