2. Camilla

Today I'm trapped in flummoxed position.

First, I tripped at my Ballet practice and torn my favourite shoes.

Two, the bouquet of roses I got from Dad dried because I forgot to put it in the vase.

And third, the Niko Volkov saw me half naked.

Fabulous.

This day couldn't get any worse.

.

I quickly wore the pink silks when Niko rushed downstairs. An embarrassment I just felt was bigger than when I tripped down at the Ballet stage in front of more than fifty people.

.

He saw my breasts.

Oh my god. A boy saw my breasts.

Not just any boy but Niko Volkov.

.

I was expecting to see him today but not like this. I thought we would have this proper meeting where he'll offer me a handshake and then a kiss on my cheek but...

But everything went wrong. I already was feeling awkward to see him after long three years but it is terrible now.

What is wrong with my luck today?

.

"Are you ready little princess?" Dad knocked on the door and stood outside. He never enters in without I say so. Dad is so not like someone who enters and run on people changing their clothes.

"Come in, Dada. I'm ready." I permitted him and walked to the dressing table where I covered the mirror with a cloth.

Why?

Mirror terrifies me.

"You look beautiful as always, Little Princess." Dad pecked on my hair while hugging me from behind. His mountain alike body always assures me of security.

"What flowers did you bring today?" I turned and look at him with a satisfactory smile.

"Pink Roses. Your favourites." Dad hold the few of plucked roses in front of me and I beamed with a smile.

Dad brings me flowers daily. Daily at any cost. It's his way to show me an affection. He pluck the flowers all by himself every day and bring it to me before I can even wake up.

How can I tell him how much I love him for everything he has ever given me and are giving me? There will be no one who'd love me like Dad loves me. No one.

.

"Here, let me put a flower in your hair." Dad slowly reached his hand to my hair and tucked caressed them once.

I never let anyone touch my hair except Mom and Dad. Not because I'm insecure or anything but because I can't. I'm unable to let people touch my hair.

"Careful with the thorn, Dada. I might prick you." I looked at the rose Dad was holding and smile appeared on his face.

"Thorns would not even be the last thing that touches you. I'd cut down every flower of that species if any of it hurt you even once." Dad tucked the thorn-less rose in my hair and watched me with his gunmetal eyes.

I was wearing pink silk. A flare of cotton lengthened to my knees and balloon sleeves falling down on my shoulder.

My hair half on my shoulder, half in the bun and the rose tucked by Dad rested near my ear. I don't know how I am looking today. I'm too afraid to see my reflection in the mirror but...