7. Camilla

Mr. Callister saw me.

Mr. Callister saw me leaving the castle when we left for an amusement park.

I don't know from where does he get all of my news but he has his eyes on me all the time.

He had his eyes on me all the time even back then when I was just eight or nine.

He just called me.

He just called me and threatened me to be in my limits.

He just called me and told me what I am supposed to do and what not.

He told me that I am his property since I am the reason his wife is dead.

.

And I am too afraid to fight back.

I am too afraid to oppose him even if I know he is in the wrong place.

I blame my softness,

I blame my kindness,

I blame my young self for not standing up and kick in his balls when he first tried to touch me inappropriately.

I should have told Dad about Mr. Callister but I didn't. I couldn't tell him. I don't wanted him to be concerned.

My Dad is my whole universe. And I know that I am also his whole universe and it broke my heart to tell him that someone died because of me.

It broke my heart when I thought how much pain he would be in when he'll find out what his little girl had to face all these years.

I just don't wanted Dad to be concerned. And I guess that was my weakness. It still is.

My softness, my kindness and my habit of forgiving people is my weakness.

.

I was naïve back then. What a young girl in her pre-teenage age would understand about people of this world?

I was so naïve that when Mr. Callister told me not to put Mom and Dad under a concern, I believed him.

He manipulated my mind for years by putting me into that mirror room, making me affirm 'I hate my old self', planting a fear of mirrors and myself in my head.

I couldn't even realize when I started agreeing his decisions. I just did like he has hypnotized me. Like those mirrors have hypnotized me.

I didn't tell anyone of what was happening with me. What kind of trainings, what kind of education I got from him.

As I said, a young girl was hypnotized. She was manipulated in her early mind development age.

I still thought that it was for my bright, royal future but things got worst day by day.

.

Mr. Callister used to take me to his home for trainings. His wife used to teach me knitting and sewing.

I didn't know that princess needed to be learnt that too but I agreed everything Mr. Callister said like a robot. I never even questioned him once.

Soon,

He started touching me inappropriately when his wife wasn't around, he started talking informal things like how he and his wife kiss at night or how they make out or how he is really good with physical pleasures.

It was disgusting for a young girl but what else she could have done when her mind was manipulated and erased? What else she could have done when she was automatically agreeing everything he said?

I didn't know who to tell.

No one ever suspected Mr. Callister because he was really formal or charming or neat in front of everyone.