17. Niko

"You're a Prince consort, Larsen." Uncle Christian said while we drove out of the castle. "You are bound to some rules and regulation."

Since the video is finally deleted from hacked resources, we're visiting Mr. Callister in his house for little party.

A blood party Uncle Rhys has arranged.

"Fuck those rules and regulations. I will be the one to kill that bastard." Uncle Rhys were sitting on the passenger seat and had already dented Uncle Christian's car by punch. "Try stopping me and I will kill you too."

"If anyone see you killing the member of royal court, you're meeting conspiracies." Uncle Christian was trying convince Uncle Rhys about 'Just shoot' while Uncle Rhys was insisting to 'Burn him alive'

And here I am,

Sitting on the backseat while my way to kill a man.

Mr. Callister deserve it.

He deserve the death. A painful one.

He touched Camilla and it was his last mistake.

He should have known what her father can do if anything happens to her.

.

"Women shouldn't know about this, do you understand?" Uncle Christian glimpsed back at me from the rear view mirror. "Keep them out of this."

"Girls shouldn't know about this either. Especially Camilla." I looked at Uncle Rhys who was quiet but his fists waiting for the destination to arrive. "I don't want her to feel guilty about anything that has happened."

Uncle Christian's eyes showed surprise but he looked on the road a second later.

I wonder if he can see more than care in my eyes.

Uncle Rhys was beyond understanding but Uncle Christian.

He don't lose his mind. I know he must be observing me and I don't give a flying fuck if he sensed anything about me and Camilla.

I'd fight anyone if it means to be with Camilla.

.

The huge, luxurious bungalow of Mr. Callister was only pricked Uncle Rhys's eyes because he cursed him in row until we stopped in front of the gate.

"The gate is closed." Uncle Christian said and explored the surrounding with his eyes.

"Leave it to me." I got off the car knowing what I'll have to do.

Climb the fucking gate.

.

"Look for the cameras. The bastard looks enough wealthy." Uncle Christian said but I was already out.

And he was right.

There was cameras on the gate and also a guard. He was inside the guardhouse but it wasn't really a concern.

I used my martial-art skills to climb the six feet wall while Uncle Christian and Uncle Rhys waited in the car.

It was fucking three in the morning and the silence of the darkness only making every sound enhanced.

.

I successfully climbed down the wall from other side and I'm in.

I'm inside the gate!

I expected guard to run with a gun but looked like he is dozing off.

I took the advantage of it and tiptoed in the guard house.

One. Two. Go.

I crashed a hand chop on guard's nape and he fell down from the chair unconsciously.