13. Niko

Camilla Von Ascherberg, running wild on her feet beautiful than pearls.

Camilla Von Ascherberg, running wild behind me with laughing like a melody to my ears.

I don't think if I have ever seen her laughing so free. Her pink, flared dress waved on air, her soft blondes bouncing on shoulders and her face shows nothing but eternal happiness.

Look at how beautiful she looks when out of her covers.

A warmest feeling filled my heart when I lower down my running speed.

She reached me and hold me from behind. Her hands surrounded me and she laughed even harder.

She laughed like she couldn't control what she was feeling.

Her laugh so natural and real.

She wrapped her hands around me from behind as her giggles crashed on my back. Her delicate, tiny hands barely fit around my torso but she tried.

I can't feel anymore happiness than this, can I?

.

"Oh my god, Caramel!" I turned back at her while she still kept giggling and fighting to take a sketchbook from my hand. Our laugh uncontrollable and continuous and real and happy and I don't know what else to call it. "You run so fast..."

"Give me the sketchbook, Niko!" She said snatching the sketchbook.

I held the sketchbook up in the air and she jumped. She jumped on her toes to snatch it from me. She was trying to get the sketchbook but the happiness on her face was something else.

"Snatch it from me, Caramel. I'm not giving this to you so easily." I played around her, running and laughing as she followed me around with a big wide smile.

"Niko!" She called my name as she grabbed my torso and hugged me hard.

"Look at you, Caramel. You're such fierce lady." I pecked on her hair as Jeremy laughed from the spot he was standing on.

.

I threw the sketchbook on the grass, hugged her from behind and picked her up before she could run away.

Tickles. Giggles. Struggles.

We were overflowing with happiness.

I swirled her in circles by picking her up and she laughed even harder. Her dress waved in circle when we took rounds and rounds and rounds on the lawn.

Jeremy also couldn't stop smiling when he saw Camilla laughing like she has never before. She looked so happy and alive.

No stress lines on her forehead, no pressure of manners and no holding back of smiles.

This is Camilla Von Ascherberg.

True Camilla Von Ascherberg.

.

"Dada!" Camilla saw Uncle Rhys walking out of the fort and she ran towards him with same happy feeling. She looks unreal. "Catch me!"

"Little Princess?" Uncle Rhys surprised as she reached him.

She hugged Uncle Rhys so tight that he would melt like an ice now.

Aunt Bridget surprised with happiness in her eyes when she saw Camilla and Rhys beamed with euphoria.

Uncle Rhys also picked up Camilla by her waist and he swayed her in the air.

I refused to believe that he also has laughs. But looks like he do have it. He do laugh.