12. Camilla

My legs are still shaking.

My body drained out.

My heart beating uneven.

And my soul is on fire.

Niko Volkov has successfully turned me into a blushing mess.

I cannot feel myself without thinking about him.

Last night was,

Last night was one of most precious night I have ever seen.

The way his mouth was feeding on me resembled to the addictive drunkard drinking the alcohol.

.

Did I really does that to him?

Niko Volkov.

Am I falling for you?

.

"What's on your neck, Cami?" Mom asked me while looking at my neck. I couldn't understand but,

"Oh." I touched my neck and glimpsed down at my shoulders. Not just on shoulder but my collar bones and breast got red rashes.

"Is that a rash?" Mom concerned as she passed me the orange juice. We all are having the breakfast in the garden, around the rectangular table. Sun looked sunnier and happier today.

"Yeah Cami, is that a rash?!" Lia smirked at me and I realized it isn't a rash. Dear lord?! Did Niko gave me hickey? "Your whole collar bones got it."

I gawked at Niko with widened eyes and he cracked a playful smile. The smirk on his face says it all. It's his doing.

"Yes." I swallowed and choked on the orange juice as I answered quickly. "It... it must be that lemon soap." I feel so bad about lying to Mom.

I never lie to my parents. Especially to Dad. But I can't claim I am clean since I've been hiding a secret from them all these years.

Mom and Dad know about my fear of mirrors but I lied to them. I lied to them saying I had a nightmare about mirrors every day for month and that built a fear inside me. Mom and Dad was concerned about it but believed it anyway.

I remember Mom crying out that day when I first told them about fear of mirrors.

I also remember Dad's reaction to knowing my fear. I don't know if he was angry on mirrors for scaring me or angry on himself for not being able to do anything about it but,

That day, he broke every mirror in the house that day.

His knuckles were bleeding when he broke some of the mirrors by fists.

I know what he must have felt.

His little princess is scared of the mirrors and he couldn't do anything. That thing still eats Dad from inside but he doesn't show it. He remains strong. Always.

I can't tell how much I love him for that.

I love him more than anything in this world.

Anything.

.

"The lemon soap doesn't suit you at all, Cami." Aunt Jules also flicked her brows at me while she surrounded her arms around Niko's shoulder. "Look at how bad it affected your beautiful skin."

Niko stumbled on his lemonade and tried to push away Aunt Jules as she smirked at him.

And now, I regret wearing falling sleeves dress. I love this pink silks the most but guess I shouldn't have worn this today but I didn't look into the mirror before wearing this.