8. Niko

Camilla Von Ascherberg is wicked.

So wicked that a logical person like me is confused about whether there is a magic in this world or not.

If yes, she is the origin of every magic.

Doesn't matter if it's Light or black magic.

She is allowed to possess me.

My body, my heart and my soul is hers.

.

That's it.

I didn't know what exactly I was feeling before but now that I am possessed,

I know exactly what I want.

I want her.

I want Camilla Von Ascherberg.

.

It's been more than twenty minutes for I left Camilla's room.

But those memories are running on my head continuously...

Her cries. Her tiny nipples. Her hands gripping on my hair while my fingers fuck her pretty little kitty.

Fuck. She was so fucking good.

I'm already addicted to how sweet she tasted on my fingers.

I fucking want more of it.

I want to taste her on my tongue.

.

I have kissed before. I've been engaged in sexual activities too but...

But nothing compares to the kiss I had with Camilla.

It wasn't just a kiss.

It was my birth. And, I will die every day just to get birth again and again.

.

I should have stayed and give her what she wanted.

Being someone's first kiss must be the biggest privilege we can ask for.

You become the reason they feel those heavenly feelings for the first time.

And, I'm honoured that I was Camilla's first ever kiss.

First and last.

...........................

I came downstairs in the living room hoping I'd get someone to annoy to. If I don't, I'd wake everyone up and make them talk to me all night.

I know Jeremy and Sofia was almost about to sleep earlier but I doubt Lia is asleep. She can't waste her vacation time by sleeping...

And I bet she will not let anyone of us sleep...

Hopefully,

I was right.

Here is everyone sitting in the living room, chilling on the big, vintage sofa with drinks and cold drinks. Drinks for adults, cold drinks for teenagers.

Mom would never let me drink till I enter my 18. Dad wouldn't mind but also he wouldn't dare to cross what Mom says.

"Where were you, Goofy?" Dahlia was standing in middle, wearing the pink-bunny onesie while holding an empty wine bottle. I guess they are playing a game. "I even came to your room but you weren't there."

.

I was in Camilla's room.

Digging my fingers into her.

.

"I was in the bath" I lied. Everyone except me and Camilla was present in the room and I couldn't stop thinking about how quickly Aunt Jules can notice this disappearances. But fortunately, she looked half-drunk right now.