19. Niko

The vacation is about to end and I am about to leave.

Leave to pursue something I have always dreamt of.

Isn't it everything I always wanted?

To move in Japan, to study in one of the best architecture college in the world, to learn about sustainability architecture and to live my life without any ties.

Now that it's finally happening,

Why am I heavy at the heart?

Why do I feel connected to the place I barely visited?

Why can't I feel the excitement of going to Japan but feel the ache of leaving Eldorra?

Camilla. Camilla. Camilla.

She has her magic all over me.

.

Uncle Christian had taken care of Mr. Callister's death. He destroyed the CCTV footages, he cleaned the mess of body and made it look like Mr. Callister has died in a sudden fire at his house.

But,

But the maid in the house saw me.

She saw me climbing up the window and reported to the royal court.

She didn't see Uncle Christian and Uncle Rhys since she ran away after seeing me enter the gate but it was enough to recognize me.

Uncle Rhys has taken care of royal court matter, but I still am bound to face some consequences.

Royal court was has been suspecting me as the fire breaker but Uncle Christian had arranged every possible thing to make it look like an accident.

.

But,

I'm asked by the royal court for not visiting Eldorra for next three years. I'm not allowed to access any resources, contacts or transactions from the country and most important thing...

I'm not allowed to be involved with Von Ascherbergs.

They're the royalty.

And to keep them away from any scandals, I'm not allowed to involve until the issue resolves.

And I agreed.

I agreed my punishment.

.

.

"What are you thinking, Niko?" Camilla placed a kiss on my cheek while we were sleeping in her bed.

I snuck in her room after everyone went to sleep. I wanted count every second before I leave the country. I wanted to count every second before I leave for Japan.

The pre-sadness has already sent me into huge sorrows.

I wanted to ask Camilla out. I wanted to tell her that,

I like her.

We're way beyond like.

But I can't.

I can't involve with her. I can't involve with her for more than three years.

Can she wait for me?

Can she wait for me for three years?

.

"I'll be leaving for Japan and," I took a long breathe while filling her in my arms. Scent of roses blessed my breathings and soft touch of Camilla's fingers continued on my cheek. "And we'd... we'd not be able to meet."