18. Camilla

"Don't lie to me, Dada!" I uttered while putting a cream on Dad's knuckle.

Two days ago,

I found Dad's knuckles all bandaged and when I asked him what happened, he told that he accidentally broke the mirror.

"I'm not lying, little Princess." Dad said innocently but his grey eyes says something else. "I truly broke the mirror."

"By punching it?" The worry as well as anger climbed up my head. "Look at your wounds Dada, they clearly says that you were punching something."

"He was." Uncle Christian enter the room with smug smile. "I told him that my car is dent free and to prove me wrong he punched it."

What?

"Are you serious?!" I could feel my anger rise even more. "What kind of game is this?"

I have never really scolded Dad before but what he did two days ago was needed a scolding.

He said he broke the mirror accidentally by passing through it.

But I'm not an eight to not understand him.

How could he hurt his knuckles if the mirror is broken?!

Me and Mom insisted and even emotionally blackmailed to tell us but he kept lying about the mirror thing.

But looks like he has foolish reason than the mirror lie itself.

"Sorry, Cami. I can't hold myself back to watch Larsen punch my car effortlessly." Uncle Christian smirked once again and Dad clenched his teeth.

"I can't believe you two. You'd hurt your own self to win an argument, won't you?!" I gawked at Dad and Uncle Christian with fierce expressions.

"I wasn't arguing." Uncle Christian said. "I was simply praising my million dollars car."

"And I was simply bringing his narcissist ass down." Dad answered. "Which I did. Because his car is dented now."

These two!

What are they?

Kids?!

"I'm disappointed at you, Dada." I nod negatively when I wrapped up the medicine box of Dad. Uncle Josh told me to put this cream on his wounds until they heal.

"I apologize, little Princess." Dad pouted into innocent once again. "We were just having fun."

"Fun?! What kind of fun is this Rhys?!" Mom came up with a coffee in her hands and looked like she'd throw it on Dad's wound if he says anything anymore.

"I'll take the leave." Uncle Christian smirked at Uncle Rhys and escaped the room with unbothered expression.

.

"Don't treat him, Cami. Let him feel the pain." Mom's face stubborn. "He thinks this is fun anyway. Right Rhys?!"

"I'm so sorry, Princess." Dad's eyes full of worry now that Mom is angry on him. "I was just..."

"You were just what?! Punching car?! I didn't know that punching cars is a sport." Mom placed the coffee cups on the side table and sit beside Dad. "You're sleeping on the couch for a week, Rhys. That's your punishment."

"Princess please..." Dad glared at Mom and then at me. His innocent, guilty eyes asking me for my help.

He always does it.

"Mom," I looked at Mom and she rolled her eyes with obvious expression. She just know that now, I'd be Dad's lawyer now. "Dada says he is sorry."

"What a traitor you are, Cami!" Mom scrunched her brows. "Weren't you scolding your Dada a minute ago?"