Chapter 23: Wanna repeat that?

Vienna's POV

"Vienna, darling you should probably eat something, there's still an hour until your make up artist and hairdresser arrives" Grace suggested.

"Thank you, Grace, but I really don't have an appetite" I replied while unknowingly biting my lower lip as I paced around the room.

"That's because you are nervous and that's totally fine...everybody is on their big day...even I was..." She trailed off and it seemed as if she was reminiscing about her own wedding day.

"Anyways, I gotta go, need to make sure everything's perfect..." She paused pulling me into a warm hug.

"So I guess I'll see you at the altar directly" She continued, pulling away as I just smiled at her and she ruffled my hair lovingly before leaving me and the girls alone.

"Thank God you guys didn't plan to have a morning wedding because I'm pretty sure I would have missed it" Nancy said while massaging her temple with her own fingers.

"So who asked you to get drunk last night" Sophia said sarcastically as Nancy just scoffed at her.

"God! What's up with that dude?" Samantha asked while barging into the room.

"Who?" I asked confused.

Did she have a fight with Landon?

Oh please tell me she didn't, I don't want anymore drama at my wedding.

"Your soon-to-be husband and my brother" She replied before dumping herself on the plush couch.

"Why? What happened now?" I asked although I did have an idea of what she was going on about.

"I saw him downstairs, in the backyard with the guys and I smiled at him and was about to walk towards them to let him know how happy I was for him when he shot me daggers with his eyes...as if he wanted to murder me, before walking away" She explained as I pressed my lips together, trying not to laugh.

"She obviously doesn't remember" Scarlett said rolling her eyes.

"No shit Sherlock! It's a surprise that she's even siting here, conscious, after the amount of alcohol she consumed last night" Charlotte said.

"Hello twin fairies! I'm sitting right here" Samantha said waving her hands in front of them.

"And what? What do I not remember?" She asked confused.

"What are you guys hiding from me?" She added as Scarlett sighed before telling her what she did last night as my thoughts slipped back to the events of last night.

"Fuck!" I cursed.

"Close your eyes, love" Ryan said in his usual demanding tone, which told me it was better not to argue with him on this one as he looked at the almost naked guy, before us, up and down.

I sighed doing as he asked because honestly if there was an almost naked woman standing before us, I would want Ryan to shut his eyes too.

"And you, cover up, dickhead!" He added, his words obviously directed towards the poor guy.

A few seconds later, I opened my eyes knowing that the guy must be decent enough now.

"I think you must have gotten the wrong address" Ryan said firmly as the guy visibly seemed nervous while searching through his robe and pulled out his phone.

"No, I'm at the correct address..." He paused looking up at us.

"I'm here for the bachelorette" He continued hesitantly.