Chapter 22: Where's the bride?

Vienna's POV

"Have you fucking lost it? Vienna Green" Nancy snapped after glancing around for Jason and not finding him anywhere, she realized that I was just bluffing and somehow she seemed a bit sobber now.

"Why are you yelling? Nancy" Sophia said covering her ears, annoyed by her high pitched voice.

"Because I can tell what your sister has just done" Nancy replied in a strict mother like tone, gone was my drunk and mischievous friend.

"Why on earth are you using poor Jason to make Ryan jealous once again...didn't you learn a lesson from the last time..." She trailed off.

"Even after I told you what actually happened back in Canada, you are still using him to make Ryan jealous" She added as I glared at her. Here I was already so mad and upset over what just happened a few minutes ago and she was just adding more fuel to my anger.

"Nancy, you don't understand. You don't know about the conversation I just had with Ryan and moreover Jason is not really here, is he? So don't worry nothing bad will happen" I replied although deep down I knew it was a stupid move to use Jason's name but what else was I supposed to do? I don't even have any ex whose name I could have used instead.

Jason was the only one I could think about at that moment because I know how Ryan hates his guts.

"What's done is done, I cannot change it" I added.

"Whoa! Whoa! Hold on! I really don't get it, what's going on here? Who is this Jason guy now? And what happened back in Canada?" Scarlett asked.

"Well...you should ask your brother...I'm sure he'll be arriving here any minute now" Nancy replied with a hint of sarcasm in her voice before giving me a disappointed look.

Really? What have I even done?

"Seriously Vienna, why are you crying? What did Ryan say? Tell me, I'm really worried about you" Scarlett asked ignoring Nancy's words as I could sense the hint of concern laced in her voice.

"Yes, please tell us, we are here to listen" Charlotte said.

"Thank you but I'm fine" I mumbled a reply while wiping off my tears but it was of no use as they kept flowing anyways.

"I think we all should get some sleep...tomorrow's a big day" I suggested, not wanting them to witness the drama that's gonna unfold if Ryan really arrives here.

"No. First I need to make sure that you are really alright" Scarlett said, shaking her head, refusing to let it go.

"Scar, Really, I'm..." I began only to be cut off by the irritatingly, screeching noise of car tires, indicating of someone's arrival.

"That must be the male escort!" Samantha said excitedly, breaking her silence.

"Wait. Didn't you cancel it? V" Sophia asked cautiously.

"I never got the chance to" I replied, sniffling and right at this moment I didn't give a fuck even if it was really the male escort because my mind was already too preoccupied.

"Then who could it possibly be at this hour of night" Scarlett wondered.

"Give me the phone, Vienna, I'll cancel it" Charlotte said as I just nodded before passing Samantha's phone over to her as she got off her place and grabbed Samantha's hand to unlock her phone.

"It must be Ryan" I said in a low voice and I was proved correct just the next minute when we all heard his roaring, loud voice.

"Where is that fucker!?" Roared the familiar, manly voice as I almost shivered sensing how mad he was.