Deeper

As much as Sana wanted to be strong and say no to both, she was very much in her feelings now with both of them and she didn't want to be apart from them.

Jay pulled her leg up over his, stroking her inner thigh. While Dave kissed her, his tongue finding hers. Jays finger massaged her spot and her underwear became a thing of the past as he tore it off. Dave took out her breasts from her bra and flicked his tongue over her nipple, he squeezed her nipples gently. Before Jay pulled her hair gently so that she faced him. He kissed her lips, hard and she reciprocated that, kissing him harder as his fingers slid inside of her.

Dave pulled her legs to the edge of the sofa and as Jay took his hand away. Dave sucked and licked her pussy.
Jay sat back and Sana immediately took his huge shaft out of his jeans and boxers and began stroking him up and down, watching his expanse, expand before her eyes. She leaned over and closed her mouth over his tip, he held her hair back as she sunk it to the back of her throat. He put his head back as he twitched in her mouth. "Mmmm fuck!." He moaned as her tongue dragged from base to tip and she stopped to suck eagerly at his tip as if his dick was a lollipop.

She looked down as Dave started pumping her pussy hard with his fingers, doing what he always knew got her going and curling his fingers. "Mmm Daddy." She moaned and reached forward pulling his head down on to her pussy. Dave dragged her further to the edge and Jay held her legs back as Dave slapped his thickness against her longing pussy. She bit her lip as he pushed into her. He used her thighs for his own leverage and with her knees either side of her head she screamed as she could feel him pumping at her womb in this position.

Jay stifled her screams with his fingers and she greedily sucked at them, as if trying to take her mind off of how deep Daddy Dave was inside of her right now.

Dave pulled out and Jay moved round to take his place. Dave sat back on the sofa and pulled her head into his lap. Until Jay pinned her knees in the same position as Dave did and she screamed again with the deepness, even trying to back her way up the sofa. "Ohhh godddd." She yelled. "I need to cum, please let me cum." She begged Dave her breath laboured and deep.

He smirked and shook his head

He smirked and shook his head. She looked at Jay. "Please daddy.. shitttt...
Jay also shook his head as he got faster biting his lip as her whole body jolted with his thrusts. He reached down and rubbed her spot, causing her legs to shake. "Plllleeaasseeee." She yelled.

"Now." Jay said and as she released and her pussy muscles sucked hard at his shaft he left go inside of her also.

——————

A while later as Sana showered and changed and headed back downstairs. Dave pointed to her plush kitty beanie bed. She climbed on it and Dave stroked her hair and face. "Princess we've been talking and we want to give you the chance to work out what it is that you want, so me and Jay have a plan, and that is you spend two weeks with me in New York and you spend two weeks with him in LA. It's so that you can see what life with us is really like, because at the moment this had all been about fun and playtime... When we are out there living a normal day-to-day life, that's the person you will have to deal with, not in daddy Dom mode."

Sana looked at them both and nodded. "Okay, I'm up for that.. although I still don't understand what it's going to prove, because I guess the question I have to ask is if any of you feel for me the way that I feel for you two?."

Jay and Dave looked at each other. "Yeah.." Jay said. "I like you a lot, but ultimately it's yo decision..

Dave sighed. " I don't even need to tell you because I have told you before... But like Jay said, ultimately it's yo decision...

Sana was pulled. "I wish I could... I want you both and I love you both...and I hate this situation..maybe the whole thing should just end.." she told them.

"Is that what you really, really want?." Jay asked her.

She covered her eyes and cried, this was a hard decision and she was falling deeper and deeper in love with both of them. Jay pulled her up by her wrist and into his lap, he cuddled her in. "We really got you fucked up huh?."

" I feel like an idiot, because I shouldn't even be feeling this way about either of you.. it was me that wanted this." She said wiping her tears.

"Then let's do this, so you can make a decision on what you want." Dave said.

" and what about if I still want you both at the end of it, what then?." She said.

" let's just get through the next month, two weeks with me, and two weeks with Jay and we'll take it from there." Dave expressed.

Sana thought about it. "Okay."

" I will get your stuff together because you're gonna need to move in with me for two weeks." Dave told her. " and we go about our everyday lives as normal the only time we do this daddy Dom thing is in the bedroom.. okay, that's the deal for one month... as soon as your two weeks are up with me you'll catch a flight over to LA and stay with Jay for 2 weeks.. at the end of the two weeks we will get together and we talk about things and how it's gonna work out from there."

Sana went to pack a bag, Jay pinched her ass and Dave slapped her ass as she went. Jay looked at Dave. "I wonder how she's gonna take vanilla life in the fast lane."

"Well, this is crunch time for her now isn't it" Dave replied

"Well, this is crunch time for her now isn't it" Dave replied. " she says that she is in love with us, so let's see what part of us it is that she loves so much."

Jay sat back and nodded with a smirk. "This gonna be lit!."