A night to remember

Sana walked down to the bar as had been requested of her. She had her red bottoms on and her Armani dress. She looked sophisticated yet sexy, an allure around her that she always carried strongly.

Dave and Jay were both waiting for her, a glass of rum and cola was already sitting on the table for her as she joined them both

Dave and Jay were both waiting for her, a glass of rum and cola was already sitting on the table for her as she joined them both. Dave looked at her. "How was yo day princess?."

"Very productive.. I went shopping." She smiled. "How about you two?."

"We both sent the girls home... so that means, we can get back to how things were supposed to be." Jay said placing his hand on her thigh. He moved his hand higher and stroked her bare pussy with his finger. He looked at Dave. "She's still being a good girl...

"As always daddy's!." She said with a sexy pout.

Jay raised his eyebrows. "After what you did this morning...

Dave shook his head and leaned forward. You know that that means we gotta punish you right princess?."

Sana felt a twinge in her pussy, a strong sensation that these two gave her when ever she was around them. "Yes daddy." She replied.

"Good...because we've got somewhere to go when you finish that drink... and for one night only.. you're gonna do everything we say without a murmur.. you feel me?."

Sana nodded and bit her bottom lip as Jay continued to stroke her pussy. "Yes daddy."

She finished her drink and all three of them left and got into a blacked out SUV. Jay and Dave were both being mysteriously quiet and stern and she couldn't help but admit she was hella turned on. "How are my daddy's this evening?." She asked them to gage some kind of conversation.

Dave looked at her. "Just fine, princess.. just fine." He said no more and she was a little unnerved by it.

After around 20 minutes they arrived at a place surrounded by country side

After around 20 minutes they arrived at a place surrounded by country side. It was a huge estate like house, it boasted 15 bedrooms and several reception rooms. In true European style. She got out and held both of her daddy's hands as they led her inside.

"Oh my god!." Sana said as she opened the doors and saw the transformation of this place from its outside facade. Jay smirked.

"No backing out now.. you owe us both princess." He whispered in her ear.

Before her was a sex hotel, downstairs was a club, but no ordinary club it was a sex club, for people with fetishes of all kinds. Jay spoke to the woman on the desk who was wearing basically nothing. She gave him their room key and Dave took Sana's hand and led her down to the club.

"What kinda place is this out in the middle of nowhere?" She asked him.

"It's where the rich and famous come to let off steam so to speak, with no comebacks.. a single solitary place with no cellphones allowed.. look at yo phone."
Sana pulled her cell out and saw that the signal was dead and when she tried to press any buttons the phone was completely disabled. He smiled. "It means no distractions, no embarrassing social media posts to be tagged in and no horrific images to appear on the internet.. this is freedom baby." He laughed as Jay joined them with champagne.

Sana could see film stars and producers ahead of her, she was in awe of this place. Girls were on leashes and happy to be. Men were being pleasured all around the room as were some women. It was a no holds barred orgy.

Dave and Jay sat either side of her on the plush sofa. A girl crawled up to Jay and rested her head on his knee. "I'm sorry, I think she likes you.." a woman dressed head to toe in a tight black leather all in one said attaching the crawling girl to a leash.

"Maybe later." Jay smiled and the girl just sat and watched him like a puppy, pining for its owner.

"Open your legs." Dave said.

"But people can see daddy."

"I said open your legs.."

Sana was almost out of control with this, she was very wet and highly aroused. Jay lifted her right leg and hooked it over his knee and Dave did the same with her left. Her bare pussy now on show for all to see. No one seemed to care though, here it was an everyday occurrence. Everyone was up to something sexual or provocative.

Dave slid her dress down over her breasts, exposing them too. He leaned in and flicked his tongue over her nipple. Jay's hand tapped her thighs as he slowly made her way to her pussy. He gently barely touching her at all circled her spot with his finger. This drove Sana mad as it was to soft and she needed to feel it more, but he continued to lightly touch her and smirked at the look on her face. He took his hand away. Dave replaced it with his. And Jay pulled her head towards his and kissed her lips, his tongue exploring her mouth wildly.

The girl came over and rested her head on Jays knee again. Dave took full advantage of the situation as the girl fumbled with his belt and his jeans and took Jay in her mouth. Dave entered Sana with his fingers, pulling her to kiss him. Jay pulled her hair and pulled her back to kiss him as he was getting his dick sucked and playing with Sana's breasts, tweaking her nipples and pinching them.

 Jay pulled her hair and pulled her back to kiss him as he was getting his dick sucked and playing with Sana's breasts, tweaking her nipples and pinching them

"Fuck!." Jay said as the girl sucked him good, giving him a wanton slut look.

Sana didn't like it and she leaned across going on to all fours her pussy and ass in Dave's face. From which he took pleasure in pushing his fingers inside of her again. She pushed the girl off and took over sucking Jays dick. The disgruntled slut pouted as Jay moaned in pleasure at Sana's mouth.

The girl moved over to Dave and rested her head on his knee. She moved her hand to unbutton his jeans and she reached inside his boxers. Sana turned and stared at her.
"Both mine!." She said to her and the girl took one Look at her face and then backed off, to go and find some other willing play pals.

"Come here." Dave said and pulled her out of the seat walking her across to the other side of the room. It was darker and more secluded over here. Jay sat her in the corner and lifted her legs as he crouched before her and flicked the tip of his tongue over her already sensitive clit. She could see other silhouettes on this side all up to something in their own spaces. Dave kissed her mouth hard and slapped her breasts making her nipples rise immediately.

She knew when she left them both half baked that morning she had led herself into a punishment trap, and god dam were they ever gonna punish her tonight...

TBC