Daddy time

Sana stayed in the office until 7pm, she had some things to do that needed finishing and she knew that Dave wouldn't be at her place until 8.

She sifted through some paperwork, Jade had said her goodbyes and already left the office and as the time finally came for her to leave, she turned off the lights and headed down the stairs. As she got to the door and turned the key in the lock. She felt someone stood behind her.
She turned quick and saw Jayceon stood in front of her.

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you. I think I left something in yo office earlier today."

"Oh, ok.. lets just pop back up and you can pick it up."

"Thank you." He followed her up the stairs, back into her office. He walked in with her and saw the keys he had left on the floor. "Here they are."

"Sorry I didn't even see them

"Sorry I didn't even see them." She said.

"It's cool, Umm... yo name is Sana right.. let me take you to dinner day after tomorrow... as a thank you for getting me seen so quickly."

"I don't know..

"Do you have a man?.."

"No." She said. "Not as such..

He got quite close to her and she could feel her heart rate quicken. "Then let me take you to dinner.."

She sat back against her desk as he moved in closer and stood almost between her legs. He leaned in close to her ear. "I saw the message on yo cell earlier, I think I know exactly what you like." He moved his fingers down from her chin and neck to her chest and revealed just a little bit of cleavage at the top of her dress.

"You don't know me..

"I could get to know you." He told her. "I'll see you tomorrow for my appointment." He walked out and looked back at her with a wink. He then sniggered as he left.

————

Sana left the office after she had regained herself from what had just happened. She got in her car and headed home, she literally had not a lot of time to get ready, do her hair and make up the way that her daddy Dom liked it.

She got through the traffic and was left with 20 minutes to get ready as she pulled in to her drive.

She got inside, headed straight up the stairs and started getting undressed. She put on the black see through baby's doll basque that Dave had bought her from Victoria Secret. She knew she had to be in no panties, she brushed through her hair using product to accentuate the soft curls that she had created that morning. She applied her make up and scent, she put on her black stilettos, and got to the bottom of the stairs and onto her deep plush fur bean bed, which was next to where her daddy Dom would sit.

The door opened and in he walked. He looked amazing, he smiled at her. "My good girl." He said and crouched in front of her touching her face with one hand.

This was her time and this was when all inhibitions and being boss of her own corporate company went out of the window. She nudged her face into his hand. "What does my princess want huh?."

"I want you daddy," she said to him

"I want you daddy," she said to him. He got up and walked over to the couch. He sat down and beckoned her over to him with his finger. She climbed off of her bed, and crawled seductively across to him. "Come up here." He said to her, she climbed up on him and sat in his lap.

He hooked her chin and pulled her face so she was looking at him. He looked deep into her eyes and kissed her lips. He kissed her passionately and gently nibbled her lower lip as he held her face in one hand. "Because you were a good girl today, I'm gonna allow you yo first orgasm and after that you hold until I say ok."

"Yes Sir." She said to him.

"Ok, open yo legs" she slowly opened her legs as she felt his hand glide between her legs. She looked down at his hand and he tapped her inner thigh. "Keep yo eyes on me princess you know that." She looked at his face as she felt his fingers explore her pussy, he massaged her spot and she bit her lip. "You like that.. huh?.. tell me how much you like it."

"It feels good Daddy.. mmmmm." He used his thumb with pressure in circular movements and she threw her head back he tugged on her hair and she knew to continue keeping her eyes fixed on his as his was on hers.

He then slowly slid his fingers inside of her and she gasped, her eyes rolling as he put in a second and curled his fingers while his thumb still stroked and rubbed on her spot. "Ohhhhh...

"Don't forget this first one is allowed when ever you want, I just want you to call out to me as you cum, so I know it's for me,"

"Yes daddy." She gasped as he intensified his movements bringing her to the point of no return, her body wanted more and she began to gyrate her hips back and forth against his fingers. "Who's pussy is this?."

"Oh goddd shes yours Dadddddyyyyy."
She screamed as she couldn't hold back anymore and she orgasmed hard.

He smiled at her as she regained herself slowly her breathing hard but returning to normal. "Now you go back to my rules."

He laid her back on the couch and he flicked his tongue all over her already sensitive spot and used his fingers again and within a minute she was building back up to another explosive orgasm. She bit her lip and her brow furrowed as she tried to not think about it. "Daddy please can I cum." She asked him.

He stopped and looked at her. "No princess you know what I just said to you."

He began again dragging the tip of his tongue deep and hard across her pussy, making her legs shake, her toes curled and her pussy muscles contracted. He could feel she was at the point and he let his jeans down and climbed on top of her letting go with his finger and replacing them with his dick. He loved to feel her contract around him, he kissed her mouth hard as he pounded her hard. He watched her face and knew that she was in complete ecstasy and completely his.