Just one night

Sana snuggled in her comfy thick fluffy dressing gown and fluffy slippers with a cocoa. She was more than feeling sorry for herself now, and she needed to feel comfortable and snuggled with that sorrow. She's sipped on her cocoa. She flicked through the television channels looking for a chick flick that would make her cry even more.

She heard her door knocker and she went to Open it, she thought that it might have been Regina or Nadia to stop by and cheer her up. She opened the door and saw Dave looking at her.
"Can I come in?."

She didn't say anything but she stood aside and allowed him in. He walked in and his eyes immediately fell to her bean cushion, the place she would lay sexily for him while she was being his precious Princess. He turned and looked at her. "I'm sorry about earlier, I didn't want you to find out that way."

"Well I know now, you've replaced me..

he shook his head. "I could never replace you... I don't think you understand just how much I...
He stopped himself from saying anymore. He looked at her. "You look really well pregnancy is obviously good for you."

Sana smiled faintly. "I don't wanna let you go.. I didn't think it would ever hurt this bad." She told him.

He raised his eyebrows. "I know the feeling.. as soon as I found out that baby was his, my heart shattered into 1 million fucking pieces... I didn't think it would but it did...

"I'm sorry." She said to him.

he took her hands. "Don't be, we both knew what we were getting into and we both agreed to let Jay get involved... It's no one's fault, it's just down to the situation.."

Sana looked into his eyes. "Please don't walk away.. you're the best thing that ever happened to me."

He smiled

He smiled. "I'll always be around, call me, text me.. I will always be here for you...

"It's not enough!! I......" she paused. "I love you."

He looked at her, stared at her. He walked back to her and grabbed her face in one hand kissing her hard, he took off his jacket and Sana stripped him out of his tee and unbuckled his belt. As Dave kissed her he took off her fluffy robe and smoothed his hands over her curves. He lifted her vest top and let her breasts free. He cupped them and kissed her chest and then flicked his tongue over her nipples.
Sana closed her eyes at his touch her body immediately reacted to him. "I need you daddy." She said to him. "I need you all over me and inside of me." She said as his hand found its way inside of her shorts.

He looked at her. "Take everything off.. you don't need any of it.. all you're gonna need is me."

Sana stepped out of her shorts and stood in front of him naked. He let out a moan as he looked at her. "Mmm, so fucking beautiful." He said and pulled her close to him kissing her neck. He sat back on the sofa his jeans undone. And pulled her into his lap. He put two fingers to her mouth and she opened her mouth, her eyes filled with seduction and excitement. She sucked his fingers looking at him wanting him. He smiled as he took them from her mouth and pushed them into her. His thumb massaging and caressing her spot. "Look at me, you know I like to watch you, I wanna know how I make you feel."

Sana stared at him and bit her lip as he pushed his fingers further into her. "Mmm yeah.. daddy." She moaned.

He did the usual thing that blew her mind and curled his fingers upwards inside of her, that made her lose control, her body shook and he smiled, he loved seeing the effect that he had on her body.
"I need to cum."

He kissed her lips. "No way princess.. I plan to be all over you all night." He picked her up and wrapped her naked legs around his waist, he carried her to her room. The view from her floor was amazing. He backed her against the wall kissing her, her legs still around him. He let his jeans fall and his boxers he then sunk his fully erect and thick dick into her already eagerly pulsating pussy. He groaned as he felt her tightness suck at him, he had missed her, it felt right when he was with her and inside of her. He carried her to the bed and bent her over it. He pushed into her, as she stood on her tip toe to be at the same height.

He pulled her arms behind her and used them as momentum as his dick plunged in and out of her wetness. He grabbed her hips and made sure all of his was as deep as he could get. Before he laid her on the bed and laid on top of her between her legs. She reached her arms up above her head and he held both of her wrists there with one hand as their bodies rhythmically moved together. Sana's body glistened with sweat, and her back arched as he worked her good and hard.
Their bodies entwined as if they were one and time stood still as they enjoyed each other over and over.

Finally Sana released as he allowed her, the strength of her orgasm brought him abruptly to his and he let go inside of her.
He stayed laying on her as he breathed deeply and regained himself.

Sana looked at him as he kissed her and moved over lying next to her. "What does this mean?." She asked him.

He looked to the side and looked at her. "I don't know right now.. all I do know is I can't not have you.. there has got to be a way...

"Listen, I meant what I said.. I love you.. I didn't realise until recently just how much..

"The fact still remains.. it's all changed now.. we will need to work this out..

"What if I want you and Jay can see the baby when he wants..

He looked at her. "We'll talk about it." He said and held her as she rested her head on his chest.