Stimulate

As soon as the door was opened Dave was all over Sana. He dropped the bags by the door and walked her back to the bed, kissing her hard. His hands lifting her breasts out of her tight trouser suit. He continued to kiss her whilst he stripped her out of it unzipping the back and letting it fall. He laid her back on the bed and took off her heels. He kissed her naval and sucked on her nipples before hovering over the top of her. He smiled at her. "I thought this was just a quickie daddy...

"Oh it is princess." He lay between her legs and pushed her arms up above her head. He held both of her wrists in one hand and continued kissing her.

Sana felt him move and then she pulled at her right hand and found he had attached her wrist by cuffs to the bedpost. "What are you doing.?"

He smiled. "We're gonna keep you aroused and ready for later.. all day...and that's just the start of the punishments you racked up princess." he took her other hand and cuffed it with the other to the bedpost.

As he finished and got back up. Sana kicked out at him. "Hmm I knew those sexy ass legs of yours would be a problem too.." he went to the back and pulled out more cuffs. This time he held her legs and cuffed them wide apart. He smiled at her. "Now what you gonna do huh, lil princess." He laughed.

He set about putting his stuff out where he needed and then turned to the door as Jay entered with his key

He set about putting his stuff out where he needed and then turned to the door as Jay entered with his key. He smiled as he looked at Sana. "I see you've been told about yo punishment."

Sana narrowed her eyes at him. As he walked over and couldn't resist grabbing her breasts and kissing her naval. Before flicking his tongue over her spot for 10 seconds, until her toes started to curl, he then withdrew and stood up.

"Daddy's, I'm sorry." She said with her lips pouty and a devious look in her eye.

Dave looked at Jay. "Do you believe her man?."

Jay shook his head. "Naw, not for a second." He climbed on the bed and pushed his fingers inside of her as he dragged the tip of his tongue up and down her swelling love bead. 20 seconds later, he stopped again.

"I hate you both!." She said and turned her head away from them.

Jay and Dave just laughed and decided to play each other on NBA2K with their preordered console which had been brought to their room prior to arrival. Now and again Dave would head back to the bed and finger her while he ate her, Jay would give it some time and then have a go himself.

Sana was in a constant state of arousal and they both knew it, she was wet and completely at their mercy. Dave laid back on the bed on his front between her legs. He used his fingers to stroke all around her pussy but not actually touch her. Sana moaned and groaned as she wanted to feel more. Moving her body the best that she could towards his fingers.

"What's the matter princess huh?." Dave said with a devilish smirk.
He cupped her breasts and licked and sucked her nipples. And she gasped as she felt Jays fingers take Dave's place.

"Mmm please.. daddy... please."

Dave shook his head. "That is not how punishment works baby."

"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG YOU ASSHOLES!." She shouted suddenly, unable to take anymore teasing.

"Did she just... did you just raise yo voice princess!." Jay said. He backhanded her spot, not hard but enough make her jump as her already sensitive spot was in overdrive.

She arched her back and Dave pulled on her erect nipple gently between his teeth going from one to the other.

———

Around 3 hours later and plenty of stimulation they let her get up to get ready. She wasn't happy with either of them and they found this amusing. She wanted to orgasm so bad she had to think of everything bad in the world to stop herself.

She ignored them and went into the bathroom to get dressed. She was acting up and they were loving it all the more.

When she came out 45 minutes later she was dressed, her makeup on and hair done, her tousled hair hanging around her shoulders. Her dress was revealing and she looked as sexy as hell. Both Jay and Dave had to take their time to study every inch of her body.
"Where are we going tonight?." She asked them suddenly breaking the silence she had bestowed on them since they let her free.

"To a wine bar.. from there to the first gig." Jay said.

"Don't forget role playing, that is gonna be going on all night too." Dave reminded her. He stood in front of her looking down into her eyes with his whole self a foot taller than her.

He reached down and felt for panties and smiled when he realised she had none on.

"You're definitely not big mad then.." he smiled and winked. Jay brought a box across and he opened it in front of her.

Sana saw a device shaped like an egg. "What is this daddy." She asked.

"They're called love eggs and you are keeping them inside you all night tonight until we tell you take them out" Dave took out the remote control and flicked it on. Sana looked horrified but excited. Dave smiled. "We get to control this and you all night, let's jus say it's the second phase of yo punishment..

"How Many phases is there actually, to this make-believe punishment.. that you 2 have come up with?." She asked them.

Jay and Dave both shrugged. " We don't know, it's a work in progress." Jay smiled and winked at her.

"Now go and put these in." Dave said to her.

Dave gave her a few minutes and then turned the remote on to the lowest speed.
"Jesus!!.." they heard from the bathroom and they both laughed and gave each other a dap.

"Come out baby.. we need to leave." Jay said. They had plans for their princess tonight even while they were performing.