And so it begins

Dave saw that Jay was calling him. He smirked and picked up. All he could hear was Jay laughing down the phone. "Aight.. I knew I would get that reaction..

"Naw, you sly as fuck man.. she is as sexy as fuck too..:and you the one that be spanking that ass on the low.."

"So what did she say to you?" He asked with a smile on his lips.

"She wants me and you to fuck with her at the same time.. she's yo girl man that's your call..

"She ain't my girl.. we just have fun together, and I'm up for it if you are.. it's just a one off though because I'm her Dom and all that..

 it's just a one off though because I'm her Dom and all that

"Yeah, Yeah.. as soon as she's had a taste of Papi, you know she ain't going back man.."
They both laughed. "Aight so this a thing we need to meet up and talk about or do we just go with the flow..man this is crazy as fuck..

"You'll need to know her likes and dislikes man, Shes pretty easy going and into most things.. she's a good girl like that which is why I ain't letting her go G... just remember that..

"Aye! It was her idea to invite me in man..

"We could meet tonight, all 3 of us and if the mood takes her and a few bottles of Henny, it could even be tonight.. I'll talk it through with her and text you in a bit..

The call ended and Dave called Sana. "Hey Daddy."

"Hey you, so I've just gotten off the phone with Jay and we both wanna take you out tonight.. and see how things go.. I'm a ask you this are you sure this is what you want?."

"Yes.. and I promise you won't regret it.. you're still my number one daddy.."

"I better be princess, meet me and Jay at 8 at Barracudas elite bar..

Suddenly she remembered Nadia. "I promised Nadia I would head out with her tonight..

"This was yo wish, I'm only holding it open for a night.. because trust me baby girl, this isn't gonna be a regular thing, You're mine."

"Ok, I'll change my plans with her."

———————

Sana finished work on a high, the disciplinary didn't go so well and her now ex employee was escorted from the building by security. It didn't dampen her spirit though. She had a date with two of the hottest men around.

She didn't even care about the traffic where as she would usually be cursing, flipping the bird at people and slamming her hand on her horn with her angry ass. No, today she was as placid as a mouse.

She got to her place and Nadia was waiting for her. She got out of her car and walked to her door and met her. "Nadia?..

"I just wanted to talk to you while you get ready, I bought wine, I just need to let off steam

"I just wanted to talk to you while you get ready, I bought wine, I just need to let off steam.. I don't wanna go home to Joshua yet." She said and screwed her face up. "And you did bail on me!."

"Ok.. come on."

Nadia poured the wine as she watched Sana get ready, she was her oldest and most trusted friend. She handed her her glass and sat back on her bed, sipping from her glass.
"So who did you blow me out for.. Daddy I take it?." She said sarcastically with a smile.

Sana nodded. "He's got a special treat for me tonight..." she turned and looked at her. "He's introducing me to another daddy Dom.. they are both taking me out..

"Get the fuck outta here.. girl you know you are gonna get that pussy beaten the fuck up tonight.. you lucky bitch." She said shaking her head. "Sana it's just me, who the hell are these guys and where can I find one..

Sana blotted her lipstick. "This goes no further than me and you.. so, Daddy Dave is Dave East..

Nadia's jaw almost hit the floor. "Get outta here.. no way.. you let him???... oh shit girl!...

"And the other guy I'm going out to meet with Daddy tonight is Jayceon Taylor...

"I wanna cry!.. I wanna be you so bad.. find me a Dom to.. Jesus H Christ.. find me a man like either of them.. or both, I will work my ass off for it."

Sana laughed and stood up, she had a tight peel off red dress on, it was revealing yet not slutty and definitely classy, she killed the dress and wore it with sexiness. She put on her black heels. She adhered to Daddy Daves no underwear rule. "Ok, I need to go."

"Yes you do.. I wish you could take my eyes with you, I wanna see both them men naked..." Nadia said as she headed downstairs with Sana who was now ready to go.

———————-

Jay walked into the club and immediately walked over to Dave who had already reserved the VIP seats for them at the back of the club. They were in a secluded area and with the lights dim and just the strobes on Dave knew him and Jay would get Sana worked up tonight.

He stood up and the boys dapped each other. Dave waved his hand and one of the waitresses brought over an extra glass and another bottle of Henny and Jays glass was filled. The waitress put the bottle back in the bucket on the table and walked away.

"Man this still feels crazy.. but a good kinda crazy.. how long have you and Sana been meeting up?."

"6 months.. its the first time she's ever asked for another Dom and me at the same time..

"Okay so talk me through it..
Suddenly they both stopped and laughed at the reality of this craziness and the situation. And both secretly hoping it never came out what they liked to do in their spare time.

"She does what I say.. sexually, I control her and she can't say no.. but it's all based on what she wants.. not me... I've just got to be the one to take her to her euphoric state, you feel me man."
They both laughed.

"Aight.. We got this.." Jayceon said. "I think,"

"She makes it easy, because it's something that she wants... Trust me the Sana that you see tonight  is not the Sana that you see in every day life that girl is a whip cracker in a day job.

———

Sana walked in to the club, she knew where they were going to be she walked up to the VIP and both men looked at her. Jay raised his eyebrows and had to adjust the crotch of his jeans. Dave laughed. "Aye! It ain't my fault man, lil man already knows where he's gonna end up tonight and he's chomping at the bit trust me...

"Come and sit down princess." Dave said.

Sana sat between them both as Dave moved out so she could get in. Dave poured her Henny. Her heart triple somersaulted in her chest, this was way sexier than she could have ever imagined and she was nervous and as excited as hell.

"Ok, you need to tell Jay what you don't like...

Sana looked at him and as she did she felt her daddy's hand on the top of her thigh. "I don't mind anything, I just don't want to be slapped around or humiliated, I'm not a piece of shit so don't treat me like one.. other than that you can do what you want to me...

Jay looked at her. "I hear you.." he leaned in close to her and it made the hairs on the back of her neck stand on end. "And I've got you.. completely..

She sipped her Henny as she felt Her daddy's fingers stroking her naked pussy. She then shuddered as she felt Jays hand on her other thigh, moving closer to her pussy....

TBC