Sana

Back by popular demand this was once on my other profile Davesfave but now lives here and has been revised in places.

"Just because I allow someone to control me sexually and sometimes during my day, does not make me weak! I'm a strong independent woman with a good job. I tell people what to do all day, so as soon as I get home, I need me a daddy to control me, take the reigns and lead me.."

"You actually said that?.. girl you are gonna have all the men up in there busting their balls to whip yo ass, in a controlling the boss kind of way."

"Nadia listen to me, they could try but my mental, heart and soul belongs to my daddy Dom, he owns me and I love that."

"Ok.. so when do we get to meet him...I bet he's some tall dark handsome CEO of a company, loaded with a chiseled jaw and defined abs." Nadia said in a dream like state.

Regina looked at them. "I bet you chose a white Dom.. I know you got a thing about those executive white guy types..

Sana shook her head. "Uh-uh.. but I can't tell you, people don't know about him and his likes, on his side I mean.. no one has a clue that he is a dominant who craves to control during sex and wants a woman to offer her submission to him."

"Damn, so he's a secret Daddy Dom." Nadia laughed.

Sana looked at her watch. "I need to get back to the office.. I'll see you girls for lunch tomorrow." She said and left the table heading back towards her office.

Sana was 26, She was from a wealthy background both of her parents were lawyers and her father made it to judge and was now known as Judge Jefferson

Sana was 26, She was from a wealthy background both of her parents were lawyers and her father made it to judge and was now known as Judge Jefferson. Sana ran a beauty consultancy for the rich and sometimes famous. She managed the whole company and she was top girl. The company advised on plastic surgery and other forms of body enhancing and in New York it was a big business. She was a self made millionaire. She had never gotten on well in relationships, she always dated wealthy businessmen, who liked to talk about themselves a lot and tried to dumb her down as much as possible and she was probably more than smarter than most of them.
What nobody understood about her was the need to relieve the pressure of being someone who was in charge. When she got home she needed someone that she could rely on take away the stress and pressure and guide her, tell her what was expected of her and take her to sexual heights that she could only ever dream of reaching.

That finally happened to her after 6 years of disastrous relationships. She went to a local stadium to watch a gig with her friend. As she was leaving she was tapped on her shoulder by some guy she had seen before but didn't really know that well. "My man up there he wants to talk to you."

Now a thug wasn't her usual type for sure, but when her eyes met his, she was instantly lost. She found herself walking towards him like her legs had a life of their own. She sat down with him and it transpired that he had seen her in a fetish club a month or so back. They hit it off and instantly she knew she had found herself the daddy Dom she had longed for. That was 6 months ago.

He was known as Dave East, 33 year old East Coast rapper. He was 7 years older than her as she preferred an older Dom. He was rough with her when she needed him to be and also playful and kept her happy.

She was his secret and for now, she was quite happy to stay his secret. It was mysterious and sexy and he kept her on her toes. He stayed with her when he wasn't looking after his daughter or working on some gig. She missed him when he wasn't around but he made sure she wasn't forgotten at all. They also weren't exclusive, and she was fine with that for now.

She abided by his rule of no underwear, that was his and hers secret, she needed to be commando at all times. If he asked for a picture or video she needed to drop everything and send it among other things.

Sana turned into her office and as soon as she sat down a text came through.

Daddy Dave
You're ten minutes late with my pic?. Princess where you at? You know I don't like to be kept waiting. Let me see that kitty.

She smiled and went to the corner of her office after locking the door and snapped her bareness to send to him.  She sent it to him and within a few seconds a text came back.

Daddy Dave
Mmmmmmm I'm gonna play with you all night tonight, trust me. Be a good girl for daddy, see you soon.

Sana happily put her cellphone down. Just as there was a knock at her door she ran round the desk to unlock it and opened the door. "Yes Jade." She said to one of her employees.

"Mr Taylor is here to see you."

She racked her brains. "A Mr Taylor wasn't in my diary!."

"He's just dropped in on the off chance asking for a consultation." She told her.

"Ok, send him through." She said and went back to sit at her desk. She mulled over some paperwork and then looked up as one of LA's well known rappers walked into her office.
"How can I help you?." She said standing to greet him, she smiled. "Please take a seat."

"I got into a fight at a club and I damaged my ear, is there any thing y'all can do about this?

"I got into a fight at a club and I damaged my ear, is there any thing y'all can do about this?." He asked her.

She walked around to where he was and took a look. "Did some one bite you!."

"I'm not sure I think that's what happened, but it all happened really quickly." He replied.

"Yeah, we should be able to take care of this for you." She smiled. "How long are you in New York for?."

"Another 5 days. So as soon as you can would be great I will pay whatever the cost." He told her. As she walked across to call someone to book him in Mr Taylor eyed her ass to the fullest.

Jayceon POV
Damn she is fya! I would love a piece of that pie before I go back to LA, watch me shoot my shot.

As she had her back to him. He saw a message flash up on her cell. He read it sneakily.

Daddy Dave
I'll be at yo place at 8pm, make sure you are wearing that black see through number I bought you. You know where I need you to be princess, I don't wanna have to punish you tonight.

Mr Taylor was in fact The Game and as soon as he saw that message he knew there was more to this girl than met the eye.

She turned and looked at him. "We can see you tomorrow at 10am. Would that be ok?."

"Yeah, that'll be fine." He replied.