Not having it

What is this?." Dave said, his brow furrowed.

"Umm this is my date?." Drake said annoyed at his tone.

Dave looked at Sana. "Since when?."

"Since today." Sana said.

"We need to talk." Dave said and Drake didn't like the fact that Dave was ignoring him.

"We don't need to do anything.. it was a good show by the way." Sana said and held Drakes hand leading him out of the venue.

Drake looked at her. "Are you and him...

She shook her head. "We are not in a relationship..

 "We are not in a relationship

Jay walked out. "Sana come back inside, we just wanna talk to you.. five minutes."

Sana sighed and looked at Drake. "I will be five minutes and then I promise we will leave.."

Drake shrugged as she walked back inside. He frowned at Jay who blanked him as he was more interested in Sana.

Dave and Jay walked with Sana to Jay's dressing room. Dave opened the door and Jay shut it and stood against it. "So what the fuck is going on?.. are you fucking him?." Jay snapped, his brow furrowed.

"You know what... maybe... what business is it of yours any way.. either of you?.. why should I explain myself to you two?." She said to them.

"Because you are our princess and you know this.." Dave said.

"Only when it suits you two.. never when it suits me.. there is no point in me being on this tour with you anymore.. y'all have your women here.. you don't need me.. I on the other hand have no one so I can please myself what I do, I don't have to answer to anyone..." she told them. She headed to the door and Jay would not let her out.

"Yo ass ain't leaving here..

"Really.. why are you stopping me." She said annoyed but slightly aroused.

"Because we are yo daddies remember that..and what we say goes.." he backed her into the corner of the room.

Dave turned the key in the lock and put the key in the back pocket of his jeans. He then walked up to her and stood side by side with Jay. "Oh you've been a bad, bad girl." He said.

Jay gently held her throat while Dave slipped his hand up her thigh. "Are those panties off?." Jay asked him.

Dave nodded. "Yes they are... which means you were commando for Drake?..

 which means you were commando for Drake?

"No daddy... I wasn't... it was for you.. old habits die hard.... ohhhhhhh"
She moaned as his fingers entered her. Jay still held her throat and kissed her lips to stifle her moans.

Jay ripped open her dress and ripped her bra off. He sucked and flicked his tongue over her nipples, cupping her breasts in his hands. As Dave slowly fingered Sana and crouched in front of her he put his tongue to her already sensation fuelled pussy.

She opened her mouth to moan and Jay flicked his tongue across her lips. And then covered her mouth with his kissing her hard, stifling her moans once again as Dave got faster.

Jay walked her across to the table and sat her on it, her torn dress around her waist in shreds. "Hands behind yo back." He said to her and she put her hands behind her back Dave tied her wrists with a robe tie and Jay pulled her closer to him. He laid her back and her head hung over the other side of the table. Dave took no time inserting his manhood in her mouth and fucking her throat, squeezing and slapping her nipples and breasts. She could feel Daddy Jays expanse inside of her as they both pinned her with their thick dicks. Jay slammed into her with hard thrusts that made Dave's dick hit the back of her throat each time. After a while they changed places and Sana took Jay deep in her throat and Dave deep in her pussy.

Dave pulled her up and bent her over the table. Her hands tied, he slapped her ass hard a few times, before slamming his dick into her. "Are you gonna fuck Drake huh?..."

"Mmmmmm nooo ... no daddy." She called as he grabbed her hair and arched her back making her feel his dick in her stomach. Both of them taking it in turns to relentlessly fuck her like they both meant it, and were both angry as hell with her. She screamed and Jay covered her mouth as he fucked her.

———

"Where are they?." Tina said to Millie as they waited in the tour bus outside the back of the venue.

"Probably talking and trying to see who can down the most Henny." Millie said.

Lo was not impressed she could see Drake's ride and him in it alone so she now knew that Sana was still inside as was Jay and Dave.

She watched as Drake got out of the car and made his way back inside the venue not looking pleased. She smiled to herself thinking how this would kick off if he found them with her.
"I've got a feeling they won't be long." She said with a smirk to the others.

————————

Both Jay and Dave had taken her in turns all over the room, she was spent her makeup was smudged and her hair was was sticking to her with the sweat these two were working her into. Dave put her legs on his shoulders as a knock came at the door.

"Man I know you're in there.."
They heard Drakes voice.

Jay smiled. "Yeah hold up.. two seconds."

As Dave finished inside of Sana and pulled his jeans up. Jay threw the towelling robe at Sana and she wrapped herself in it, her hair tousled and her make up a mess. Jay opened the door and let Drake take in the scene so there would be no mistaking it. Jay and Dave both shirtless with their jeans low. And an almost naked Sana wrapped in a robe, looking like she had just had the best sex of her life.

Drake said not one word

Drake said not one word. He just stared, he looked a little gutted also. "I'll chuck yo stuff out of my room..

"Naw.. you'll take it down to reception and I'll get it to her new room.. oh and for the record and so there are no misunderstandings.. don't knock at this door.. she's ours...

Sana jumped off the table and slid her hands out of the tie. "Excuse me?.. I am no ones.. you both have girls here.. you're both in a relationship that makes me a free and very much single woman..." she looked at Drake and touched his face. "I'm sorry.. it wouldn't have worked... I am fucking those two...and three will definitely be a little too much right now... so bye." She said with a smile.

Drake just stared at her and felt the burn as he walked away a little shown up. Sana turned to Jay and Dave. " I will pay for my own room I don't need you to do that... But what I do want you to do is work out what it is that you both want from this trip... Because I'm giving you until tomorrow morning if you choose to stay here with your women then I'm going home and we can forget this whole deal... The choice is up to you guys... night night daddies." She said and gave them each a kiss on the cheek before grabbing what was left of her dress and her coat and heading out.

Both of these men were crazy about her and neither knew what their next move should be but the ball was in their court they just had to work it out for themselves.