Venue 2

"Wakey, Wakey Princess," Dave said as he sat up and looked at her naked body lying in between him and Jay.

Sana mumbled and turned over snuggling into Jays chest. They had worn her completely out and had her up for hours, in positions she didn't even know existed.

Dave reached over and tweaked her sore nipples. She flinched and opened her eyes. He smirked. "Good morning."

She smiled. "Morning daddy number one." She said.

"You know that." He said running his hands over her naked body. "How was last night for you?."

"Amazing." She said to him. She got up and went to the bathroom to freshen up. Dave watched her sexy ass walk away and his eyes never left her body not even for a second.

As she returned she climbed back in bed between them both. She lie on her back and Dave propped himself up on his arm and leaned over her. He tenderly kissed her lips and then they kissed harder. Sana put her arms around his neck and held him as they both kissed. They couldn't pull away from each other and the kiss became intense. Dave finally pulled away and looked at her. "You amaze me.. with yo damn fine ass and these beautiful eyes."

"Is that all I've got going for me?." She said to him with a small smirk.

"No, you know you're smart I just didn't wanna give you a head swell.. you gotta bigger ego than me and Jay put together." He laughed.

" He laughed

She smiled. "You're probably right there."

"We gotta head out to the airport on the next leg of the tour today." Dave said to her. "So we need to get back to the other hotel and get our stuff."

Jay stirred and looked at Sana lying next to him. "Mmm good morning Baby." He said and she kissed him.

"I don't know what was up with you two and your stamina last night but damn, I could go back to sleep for the rest of the day." She said to them both. Jay and Dave both sniggered.

——————

After they had arrived back at the hotel and collected their belongings, they made their way down to the lobby to wait to be collected. Sana walked down and saw them both waiting for her. Jay smiled. "Tonight princess when we get to Germany, we are going to practice a little role play."

Dave smiled

Dave smiled. "There is a club we know there and we are gonna take you, but we will give you the low down on how it is gonna go down when we get to Germany."

"Ok daddy's, ill let you fill me in later." She winked at them both and walked out to the waiting car with her bags.

"We will baby.. we most definitely will," Jay said.

Dave and Jay watched her, both of them mesmerised by her long defined legs in her all in one which clung to her figure and her heels. She knew how to capture both of these men's imagination and full attention that was for sure.

They boarded the flight for the hour and a half journey. Sana was not sat next to them for the flight. She was seated next to a well dressed, well built businessman. He had not taken his eyes off of Sana as she made her way to her seat.

"Well, well, look who it is."

She turned and saw Gino, the Italian stallion sitting next to her. "You have got to be kidding me." She said as she sat.

"That is not a nice way to greet one of the best dicks you ever had inside of you." He said to her.

"You should've just stopped at best dicks! Because that is what you are a fucking dick!." She said and shook her head.

Jay and Dave could see she was sat across and down a little from them in the same first class section. Dave could also see quite clearly that she was talking to the Italian guy sat next to her. Little did she know the more she was talking to him the more she was racking up punishment points from her daddy's.

———

Sana has endured her exes relentless self talk all the way there and she had no idea her daddy's were making a case for hard punishments later, with every turn of her head, chat or nod that she dealt back to Gino.

As the plane landed she got off and was thankful. She met up with Jay and Dave at the bottom of the steps. She smiled. "Well that was the worst journey I think I've ever had.. if you can't get a private jet next time boys, at least let me arrange one.. so I don't have to suffer the likes of that ingrate.." she said looking at Gino as he walked past them, a smirk on his lips as he eyed her.

"You managed to rack up a fair few punishments for tonight..

"What?.. why?." She said staring at them both.

"Talking away to yo ex when yo ass is on our time princess.. you were racking it up by the minute."

"That is not fair!.. I hate that grease ball...

They both laughed "oh shit, it's a tough life princess." Jay added.

They walked on ahead of her and left her mumbling walking behind them. "I like how you two change the rules every day?."

"There never was a rule for that." Dave said. "But now there is."

"Yeah, we writing these rules as we going baby girl." Jay added.

"Yeah, yeah, have your fun boys.. I can take it all.." she said.

—————

10 minutes after leaving the airport they pulled up at the hotel they were going to be staying at for the next 3 nights. "Do I get to stay with both of you this time?.. with no disruptions?." She said as they waited for their keys.

"Yeah you do.." Dave said and rested his hand on her ass. "Come on up with me because Jays assistant has just arrived here and she is a bit pissed about Tina..

"David, do I look like I give a damn.. I am not easily spooked by anyone," she said.

 I am not easily spooked by anyone," she said

"Maybe not, but if I get you up there first.. I get some alone time with you, and trust me yo number one daddy wants some alone time with his princess." He said to her with a sexy glint in his eye.

She followed him to the elevator. "Umm it's daddy number one, ain't no one called you number one daddy!.."