New experiences

Sana woke up in the crook of Daves arm it was 1.30am. She sighed and he stirred because she had. "Sleep Princess,"

"I can't, I've been trying.. Dave can I talk to you."

Dave switched on the bedside light and sat up looking at her. "If it's gonna help yo ass go back to sleep then yes."

"Have you ever thought about sharing me.. with another dominant?."

"No.. why are you asking that?." He said to her with his brow furrowed.

"Would you?."

He went quiet for a second. "This sounds like something you wanna explore.. who have you been talking too?."

"It was something that came into my head earlier when I was in the office

"It was something that came into my head earlier when I was in the office.. I have some one in mind and I could tell him to get in touch with you..

"What if I don't wanna share you?." Dave said to her, with seriousness. "And who you got yo eye on?."

"Jayceon Taylor..He's in the clinic tomorrow.. I met him today..

Dave started laughing. He shook his head. "Hell no, you ain't ready for that...

"Fine, maybe I'll find someone who does want to let me explore.." she said and went to get out of bed. Dave pulled her back.

"You ain't going anywhere, you better tell him who I am to you and get him to call me, he has my number already.. but it's a one off." He told her with his eyebrows raised. "You're my princess." He told her.

"That may be... but this relationship is just fun.. so let's keep it there.. In reality we would never work.." she smirked.

————

Sana walked into her office at 8.30am, she saw a mountain of paperwork already stacked up, she rolled her eyes and looked through the glass partition for Jade. Jade spotted her and walked into her office. "Would you like me to take that and sort through it for you?"

"I need you to make sure that I have the oldest worked on first, I'll take a look at the newest pile tomorrow..

"No problem, I am all over it." Jade said always so eager to please Sana with a huge grin on her face. She looked at her emails and remembered that after her consultation and prep with Jayceon at 10, she needed to do a disciplinary on one of her workers. She closed her eyes at the thought of it. They weren't nice and never went easy. But she was known as a cut throat business woman, hard faced and strong willed. Even male CEO's wouldn't tangle with her in a debate or conferences.

She made her way through her work load drinking two or three espressos in a row, she had a late night with Dave last night and couldn't get the fact that he had agreed to her having both of these hot and sexy men dominate her at the same time.

She was broken from her work as Jade knocked on her door. "Come in."

"Mr Taylor is here."

"Shit is it 10 already.. ok, show him in." She said straightening her desk and reapplying her lip gloss.