Daddy 2

Sana was sat on the bed with a glass of champagne, Jay walked in from the bathroom, in just his sweatpants and a towel around his shoulders. He grabbed her legs and pulled her down the bed. He took the champagne from her and kissed her naval, continuing all the way up to her breasts. Jay lie in between her legs and she looked up at him. He didn't say any words instead he kissed her at first gently and then harder with more passion.

She felt his fingers massaging her spot and she gasped arching her back as his fingers slipped inside of her. He kissed her lips again and began to get faster and harder with his fingers working her into a frenzy. "Mmmmm" she moaned as he kissed and sucked at her neck and collar bone.

He knelt up so that he could finger fuck her faster, her toes curled. "Ohhhh daddddyyy" she groaned.

"What's up huh.. does baby girl like that." He said in a deep voice in her ear.

"Mmmm yeah....

————————

Millie walked into the suite that had been booked originally for Dave, Jay and Sana. She looked around. "Yes..this will do.. this room is amazing...

She walked into the bathroom and she stopped suddenly when she saw female toiletries and cosmetics. She walked back out and looked at him, her arms folded. "Ummm.. since when have you been using peach body butter, with a pink sponge and gold highlighter eyeshadow?."

Dave smirked. "For a while now.. there are just something's a girl likes to keep to herself..." he mocked.

"Not funny Dave!

"Not funny Dave!... who's is it?."

"I don't know it was left here when I got here.. maybe it's complimentary...

She raised her eyebrows. "And you don't think an hotel like this would check to see if their guests would be male or female before offering complimentary eyeshadow, sponges and body butter."

He shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know! All I know is it was here!.. stop busting my balls girl." He said.

Millie walked over to the bed where he had plonked himself going through his cellphone. "You really ain't happy with me being here are you?."

He looked at her. "I just wish that you could have told me...

"Are things that bad between us now?."

He sighed. "I don't know right now...

———————

Sana breathed deeply, as Jay pushed into her, pounding her, their bodies moving together as one. He flipped her over on to her front and pushed into her again, his lips kissing and sucking at her neck. Sana gripped the bedsheets in her fists as she felt him deep inside of her. She propped her self up on to her forearms and screamed into his hand as she felt him deeper still. He cupped both of her breasts in his hands and she looked back at him as far as she could so that he could kiss her lips.

"Mmmm daddy I wanna cum please." She moaned.

Jay flipped he back onto her back. And held both of her hands above her head with one of his as he buried his length inside of her again. "Cum now." He told her and grazed his teeth over her breast as she lost control, sucking at his length with her muscles, taking him even further in. Jay began to breathe deep and as she finally orgasmed, he climaxed at the same time, giving her all of him.

 Jay began to breathe deep and as she finally orgasmed, he climaxed at the same time, giving her all of him

He lie over the top of her and looked down at her. "I wanna role play with you tomorrow night after the gig..in the bar at the after party... you up for that princess..

"Yes daddy... I'm up for that." She sat up as Jay got up. "I wonder how Dave is..

Jay smirked. "He is not happy..

"I know.. I got that...

"But you got me though..

"And I know and I'm happy... but I just know it's gonna be killing him that he can't indulge..

Jay leaned over the bed and kissed her lips. "That's right... but the pleasure is all mine...at least for this week...

Sana looked at his body as he got changed for bed

Sana looked at his body as he got changed for bed. She lay in his arms resting her head on his chest. "How about you.. you said you had a new girl you were going steady with?."

"I did.. I play to much that's my problem.. I don't know if I'll ever settle down... but, I'm loving this that we got going on here.. and I'm gald that you wanted me to be a part of this...

"I did say three in a relationship was a crowd but.. I'm not in a relationship with Dave, his girl is here with him, so that just goes to show.. this what we're doing isn't about love or relationships it is about us as adults being able to explore each other and boundaries and not get our hearts and feelings tangled...

"It's hard not to fall for someone when you're seeing them all the time..

"Depends how thick skinned you are...

Jay took her hand and put it on his bulge in his boxer shorts. She looked at him and smirked. "Again?."

"Why don't you show me what my princess's mouth can do."

Sana bit her lip and disappeared down under the sheets releasing Jays firm thickness and taking him into her mouth, using her tongue to drive him crazy, her eyes looked at his as she sucked his dick with her wanton look in her eyes. "Go deeper, take me into yo throat." She did as he said and bobbed her head up and down as she sucked from tip to base and then he held her head down as he fucked her throat. She put her hand on the base of it. "No... no hands... trust me, and let me feel the back of yo throat." He said and she let go with her hand and let him take control.

——————-

Dave stood out on the balcony of his room. Millie was already asleep. He couldn't stop thinking about Sana, so much it was driving him crazy. He needed to find a way to get some time with her to tomorrow.