2 weeks later

Sana walked into the office clutching a latte and a bag with an iced donut inside. Jade looked at her and chuckled.
"What's so funny?."

" I don't think I've ever seen you eat so much sugar since you've been back, boss."

" yeah well it helps me think." She sighed.

"Well the reason I came in here was to let you know that Regina is waiting for you in reception."

"Okay show her in."

Jade wandered off to get Regina while Sana sat at her desk and opened her laptop

Jade wandered off to get Regina while Sana sat at her desk and opened her laptop. Her mind drifted to Jay and Dave, she missed them both immensely. She had had several missed calls and texts but she didn't respond. She needed a clean head clearing minute away.
Regina walked into her office. "You've been back 2 weeks and you've not said a word.. iced donuts too?." She said looking at her desk. "Things must be bad."

Sana smiled "the inevitable happened."

Regina sat in the chair opposite and crossed her legs sitting back "you're in love.. which one stole your heart?"

"I'm only telling you this because you've known from the off who I've been with and you've stayed true to me..

"Always sista!."

"I'm in love with them both..

Regina nodded. " I knew that was going to happen, I didn't say anything to you because you were so hyped about it but you're having sex and spending a lot of intimate time with these men.. it's obvious that feelings were going to surface somewhere along the line.." she took a bite of Sana's donut. " so is that why you came back early?."

She nodded. " it just didn't feel right staying there, my feelings were growing and.. it wasn't fair on any one.. I have always tried to distance my feelings, you know how I am Regina, so for this to happen, it's really fucking with my head."

Regina laughed

Regina laughed. " when do they get back from the tour?."

"Another week.. I won't see Jay because he'll go straight back to LA, Dave will be here in New York though."

"Girl you need to down a bottle of wine with me and dig deep, deep down into your soul and find out what it is that you actually want."

"Sounds like a plan." Sana said. "Now leave my office and leave my damn doughnut alone!." She laughed as Regina winked and left.

Sana picked up her phone, she saw a new message from Dave.

Daddy Dave
I miss you princess, this tour ain't been the same since you left. I hope you're okay? ❤️

Sana rubbed her thumb over his name and she was so tempted to text him back but she refrained. She was now actually looking forward to having a drink and some time with her friend, where she might finally be able to work out just what was going on inside her head.

———————

Sana was sat on the couch in her apartment a few hours later, her feet curled under her as Regina brought in the bottle she had just opened, setting it on the table and handing a glass to Sana. "Get this down you." She said as she sat next to her. "So, we need to work this out based on merits."

"Based on merits?." Sana raised her eyebrows.

"Yeah.. who gives oral the best, who fucks the best, who is more attentive... those kind of merits." Regina added. "So start at the beginning and I'll tally the marks for you." She smiled.

"Ok.. well. Dave is attentive, he's always been about me, it was my idea to bring Jay in. I think he sees it more for what it is. But oh my god, when it comes to the tongue... they both got it nailed, but Jay spends longer and takes it slow, the sex! Well, that is where they both get me... they both got stamina and strength, they wear me out...

"Ok, we ain't getting anywhere with this list, because both of them are ticking all your boxes."

"Exactly!.." Sana said and buried her head in her arms. "I really don't like being in love."

"Ok, which one is more of an arrogant ass, and would argue with you and act a fool?... Plus which one would cheat-on you if you were in a relationship?.. let's take it that way." Regina said.

"Again, they both have it in them to be like that... let's just say that I need to leave both of them alone and forget what we had."

As Sana finished talking a call came through to her cell from an unknown number, she needed to take it as some of her work clients often called through from unknown numbers on the off chance they might catch her. She looked at Regina and picked up. "Sana speaking."

"Hey."
She knew who's that husky voice was.

"Jay?....look at you trying to catch me out."

"Well you wouldn't have answered otherwise." He said to her. "Girl what you doin.. we both missing you you know."

Sana sighed and Regina popped to the bathroom knowing she needed time to talk.
"You might by missing me, but the truth is, I don't like how I feel."

"Ok, so why don't you open yo door and we can talk?."

"What?."

"Just open the door, girl."

Sana got up and went to the door, she opened it and saw Jay stood on her doorstep with his hood up so he wasn't spotted. "What are you doing here?." She laughed.

"We both needed to talk to you

"We both needed to talk to you." He said as Dave appeared next to him with his hood up also.

Regina sneaked past them all. "San, I'm gonna leave you to it, call me tomorrow.." she said and left with a smile on her face.

Jay and Dave followed Sana inside and Jay locked the door behind them. "I thought you still had a week on tour?."

"We shaved a couple of venues off the list.." Dave said. "Come and sit down princess." He said to her and tapped the sofa between him and Jay as he sat down. Sana sat down, Jay rested his hand on her thigh and Dave turned her face to look at him. "We both heard what you said, but we don't want this to stop.. we both need to have you."

Sana closed her eyes as she felt Jays little finger brushing gently over the top of her panties. Dave moved in closer and kissed her lips "oh my god what are you two doing to me." She said as they stopped kissing.

"We're about to give you just what you deserve Princess." Jay said..

TBC