Chapter 18: Berserker V.S Ultimate Dark Kuuga

Start from the beginning

(Y/N): "Okay, just who are you?" He asked her.

She was stepping a little ways in front of the young man, Illya smiled with her eyes closed and she said.

Illya: "I didn't lie to you, (Y/N)-oni-chan." She said and her eyes opening out and they were revealed to have become somewhat harder to be a killer. 

Illya: "What I didn't tell you is that the reason I came here tonight was to meet someone...you Unidentified Lifeform #4." She said.

(Y/N): "*What?!? She know Yuusuke?!?*" He thought himself felt a lump begin to form in his throat. Yes, she alluded to the fact that she knew about him and she definitely knew lot of him and she saw how (Y/N) was transform into Kuuga right away. But when she called him by the designation that the police had given to Yuusuke and he was remembered about the newspaper and it drove the point of information of Kuuga...but not him.

Illya: "But like I said before, I was never in any danger." She said to (Y/N) and make him was heard something was crash down on the ground and it is huge and big as hell and in front of (Y/N) was towering mass of muscle and power that easily rose over him despite middle of crater. His form, while humanoid, was a gunmetal gray that almost absorbed sunlight. His hair was black as night and hung down his back like a twisted mass of brambles from some kind of nightmare. The only thing he wore was some sort or armor that closely resembled a kit of some kind. However, it was what the monstrosity man was carrying in his right hand that was a major cause of concern for the duo. There, being held by just one hand, it was a giant stone weapon which had a jagged edge, making it look like the unholy offspring of an axe and making Kuuga's own sword look like a toothpick in comparison. Finally, the man's features were almost scowl, only made more fierce by a pair of mismatched eyes, one blood red while the other was seemed molten gold.

 Finally, the man's features were almost scowl, only made more fierce by a pair of mismatched eyes, one blood red while the other was seemed molten gold

(Y/N): "Holy shit...." He said in surprise and speechless at the sight of this freaking dude was 13 foot tall compare to the Incredible Hulk!!!!!!! 

Illya: "Allow me to reintroduce myself. My name is Illyasviel Von Einzbern, a mage of the Einzbern family, and of course as you no doubt can see me, Master of the strongest Servant in Heavens Feel....BERSERKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She shout out.

Berserker: "GRRRRUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He was roar out like a wild animal and he was attacking at (Y/N) right away and make him saw this and he was dodge out of the way. When (Y/N) landing down on the ground and he was called the others out immediately and he need their helps to fight this maniac Berserker right here and make them got appeared by themselves.

Arturia was heard the last name of Einzbern and she definitely heard of it before and she knew something about Einzbern was alive and whatever it is....but she can see Illya over there must be Irisviel's daughter. When Irisivel was been killed by Kotomine Kirei and then her body and her soul was gone just like disappeared away from here and (Y/N) knew this situation wasn't good...the servants tried their best to fighting at this Berserker...and this Berserker was strong as hell and make (Y/N) brought his both hands on his waist and he was summon his golden metallic belt right away.