Chapter 14: Kuuga Is Avenger

3rd POV:

Previously of Red Garden: The Supreme Warrior.

When (Y/N) was keep beating and punching at the creature but then (Y/N) sense another Grongi...no but there is two of them are here right away and make (Y/N) was dodge out of the way and he was landing down on the ground and he turn his head to look at the two appearance of the creatures arrive here.

no but there is two of them are here right away and make (Y/N) was dodge out of the way and he was landing down on the ground and he turn his head to look at the two appearance of the creatures arrive here

(Y/N): "What the?!? Two of them?!?" He said in surprise and make him was got up and goes fighting stance right away and then Henderson saw this and make him was saw the two creatures appeared and assist for the creature who was gonna shoot innocen...

(Y/N): "What the?!? Two of them?!?" He said in surprise and make him was got up and goes fighting stance right away and then Henderson saw this and make him was saw the two creatures appeared and assist for the creature who was gonna shoot innocent people. When (Y/N) saw this and he had to fight them but he need their helps right away...his servants and then he saw the creature was shooting at (Y/N) and make him ducked his head and dodge out of the way and then (Y/N) look up and saw the creature was raise his spear and tried to stab him and he block the spear with his both hands.

Grongi: "Die, Kuuga!" He shout out and make him was aiming his gun at (Y/N) and prepare for shoot and out of nowhere a knife stabbed the creature's left hand and make him was screaming out in pain.

Grongi 2: "What?!?" He said in surprise and he sense there was another incoming at him and make him was use his warhammer was block the attack and he was turn his head to look at the little girl with white hair with green eyes and what else she was wear an assassin outfit. Then she was holding 2 daggers with her hands and then she is gonna fight at them.

Grongi 2: "A child?!?" He said in surprise and then Grongi was heard another outcry from Arturia who rush toward to him with her sword high and she slash at him and he block his weapon at her incoming. Then he was back away from Arturia who slashing at him with her invisible sword and then she saw the creature was back away.

Grongi 2: "Who are you?!" He said to her.

Arturia: "I'm a holy knight...I am here to end you, demon." She said.