Chapter 7: Lancer/Summon Servant

3rd POV:

At Night.

After the dealing battle with Grongi Bat had already taken care of and make (Y/N) was the only last one who was going to dealt with this situation about there were more enemies out there by themselves and (Y/N) was stare outside of his apartment building and he was look out there and seeing many people are walking like peaceful and (Y/N) was wonder to know about Kate, Rose, Claire, and Rachel that they both told him that they want to go to his house and doing homework in tomorrow.

(Y/N): "*Sigh* Well, looks like I'm going to eat something real quick." He said to himself and make him was slowly got up from the couch chair and he was walking to the fridge right away and he was opened the door and make him was take a peek and he saw the fridge had nothing foods inside there.

(Y/N): "Well, shit looks like I'm going to buy the foods right away." He said to himself and make him was slowly going out there and buy some foods right away that he need to going to the supermarket right away. When (Y/N) was put his jacket on and then he was got his clothes to dressing on right away and heading out of his apartment and begin to reach his bike and driving away from here.

Time Skip Later.

When (Y/N) drove his bike to somewhere else in the New York city by himself and he was chilling little bit and then he was chilling little bit by himself and make him drove his bike to the market right away and after he was got the foods come out of the market. Then (Y/N) was holding a bag of foods with him and he said.

(Y/N): "Alright, eggs, meat, vegetables, chicken, fish, pack of chips, drinks, and all everything inside the bag. Well, looks like I'm going to eat in late as night." He said to himself and make him was heading back to the bike right away and he was begin to drove away from here but he didn't notice there was someone else is watching at him down there and he was observe at him doing. Then (Y/N) was drove his bike going to somewhere else by himself and he just chilling little bit and after 5 minutes later that (Y/N) definitely sense someone else who was stalking at him and there was a killing instinct sense in his head and tells him it is fast and dodge right now.

Then (Y/N) stop his bike and out of nowhere a steel was hit the ground so hard and there was impact of crash site.

(Y/N): "What the hell?!?" He said in surprise.

???: "Tch, looks like I missed." He said and this make (Y/N) turn his head to look up at at the figure who was landing down on the ground by himself.

There was a man dressed in blue with silver accents and shoulders. Despite being the frame spoke of power and strength, but focused more on speed. His hair was blue placed in a ponytail which went down his back. In his hands that was holding a weapon it is a red spear which had its tip planted on the ground where (Y/N) who definitely dodge away from the attack right away. His face was fair, having no imperfections, such as scars across it. His eyes were actually red and smirk on his lips.

He was taken the spear out of the concrete and then he was prepare for fight right away.