Chapter 5: Kuuga's Appearance

3rd POV:

In Somewhere Else.

???1: "It seems Kuuga has return." He said to the other dark shadow figures who were stood right there and they both were stood right there and waiting for what happened next but they were going to fight at new Kuuga but (Y/N) was the third Kuuga who is the strongest one can defeat anything who stood on his way.

When they both figure out how they are reincarnated by the second chance but turns out that (Y/N) is gonna stopped them and he is going to stopped them all for what they did and then they both show the appearance of this new human who was turn into Kuuga and that is (Y/N) right there.

(Y/N) (L/N) Nguyen/Third Kuuga.

???1: "Hmm this one is different than second one Yuusuke Godai and his fight was amazing and he can beat anything like us around here." He said to them.

???2: "This one is cute.~ I wish I want to have fun with him.~" She said.

???3: "You are really interesting at our enemy?" She asked her.

???2: "Quiet yes, this one is good and very good to be fighting anything who stood on his way...and no matter how he is strong and I'll be the one who can defeat him.~" She said to them and then the other Grongis were shrugged it off and then the image of (Y/N) what the queen want him to be her own future mate and she seeing him who had a sad depression but something off of him.

???1: "Now then, who's next?" He asked them.

???4: "I'll be the one who's going to be next..." He said and this one is some bastard who was gonna be the next killer that he is going to take all every humans for what he did to killing them all and none of them ain't gonna live right away. When he was grab the dashboard and make him was do the mission right away and he was gonna hunting all everything down by himself and he was fly away with his Grongi Bat form.

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was driving his bike going to somewhere else in the city and then he was driving his bike going faster and more faster that he just going out right away and then (Y/N) was going out and get some foods for what he is gonna eat right away. Then (Y/N) just chilling by himself and he was sat there and turn his head to look at the other way that he saw there were some people are walking and they both were chilling little bit and also the girls are accepted to be (Y/N)'s friends.

 Then (Y/N) just chilling by himself and he was sat there and turn his head to look at the other way that he saw there were some people are walking and they both were chilling little bit and also the girls are accepted to be (Y/N)'s friends