Chapter 33: Dark Magic

(Y/N) gasped as they eyes shot open straight. They frantically darted their eyes every way to see where the Earthblood elf was and why he was screaming.

"What happened?" (Y/N) asked, "Where is Terry?"

There not far from the barrier stood Terry. Just standing perfectly still, sweating bullets and with tears in his eyes as the snakes all surrounded him.

The male looked around but the Oasis was too far for him to call on the plants for assistance and because they were in a desert there was nothing else around to call.

(Y/N)'s heart dropped at the sight of the helpless male. But they knew they had to save him. So they tried to make a run for it but stopped when they realized they weren't even on the ground but floating in the air.

They heard a chuckle, "Sorry kid. But a Startouch elf has not been seen in years. You are going to get me a nice profit."

Nyx grinned before flying away towards her Ambler and away from Terry. At the realization of what was happening, (Y/N) immediately began to squirm, "LET ME GO!"

"No and quit squirming! You're just like that stupid dragon prince!"

(Y/N) continued their struggle when an idea popped into their head, "Oh no, I'm not just the like the dragon prince. He can't do spells....but I can."

Before Nyx could make any attempt to stop, they immediately thought of a spell taught from Viren.

"Finales Funkeln!" They screamed creating a blinding light thanks to the sun fire elf spell.

Nyx screamed before releasing their hold on (Y/N)'s to help cover and rub her eyes. (Y/N) screamed as they fell from the sky and landed on the hard oasis sand. It may be soft when you're in the ground, but falling onto it from a distance does make it have a bit of hardness to it.

(Y/N) groaned and quickly shook off the sand that was on their head and face. Everything seemed to happen in slow motion after that.

When (Y/N) looked back towards the male elf, one singular SoulFang decided to slither just quick enough to avoid the Male elf's sight. With a hiss, it opened its fanged mouth and hit Terry on the leg.

Just like that his skin starting from the snakes bite, slowly turned to grey. (Y/N) was quickly drawn back to reality when Terry fell and more Soul Fangs surrounded him. Just as another was about to make a run for it, (Y/N) quickly drew a ruin.

"Aspiro!" They shouted before blowing all the snakes as far as the spell allowed them to.

Thankfully it was far enough for (Y/N) to successfully run for Terry and help him hop on one leg. They then very carefully led the two back to the Oasis Barrier, where Terry fell once again clutching his leg.

(Y/N) kneeled down towards the crying male, "I don't want to die. I don't want to die." Terry whimpered.

"No you're not, I can stop this. I can fix this.... I just need to think of something." (Y/N) said, heart racing as they tried to think of a solution.

Father

Father!!!!

I need help!!!

Please my friend needs me!!!

"WHY ARENT YOU ANSWERING!!!" (Y/N) screamed to the sky above. Thankfully Terry didn't focus on what the child meant for only he could helplessly watch as his skin further turned gray.

"Please no!" He whimpered once again, snapping (Y/N)'s attention back to him. Since their father was not answering, the best thing they could do now was recall every spell they either heard or learned from the two spell users in their lives. Until finally one memory came to mind.

The little star (The Dragon Prince x child!reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें