Chapter 17: The White Hair Girl

Start from the beginning

(Y/N): "It doesn't matter if its the easiest solution, just because its easy doesn't make it right. The servants in the war are fair game as they are the next who putting their lives on the line." He said to them and make them heard this and they both seeing (Y/N) was a good man and he is a hero and it is a real hero that (Y/N) doesn't want them to killed...and he was fight for the justice and vengeance too....avenge for the innocent he loves.

(Y/N): "Unless the masters are actively putting themselves in trouble. Me or that girl in red were, then they won't be targets. Even then, we aren't going to kill them, understand?" He asked her.

Arturia: "(Y/N)...."

(Y/N): "Don't make me use one of the Command Marks." He said to her and then he told them that they both were understand how this situation going right now and they both don't want that happened and (Y/N) wasn't let this happened and he told them that he made an oath to protect the smiles of everyone. After the servants heard this and they could see him who was a good man and also hero for himself.

Morgan: "*Hmmm....he was interesting.*~" She thought herself.

Arturia/Mordred: "*(Y/N)....*" They both thought themselves.

When (Y/N) was told them that he need to get some sleep and rest right away and he had to going out for tomorrow morning and he need to going out to somewhere else that he need to do the job right away and that is kindergarten for where he really gonna go. Then (Y/N) was going to do this for the mankind and fighting the humanity's sake right away and he won't let this world get suffering by this Grongi's hand.

After the morning later (Y/N) was going out for the Kindergarten and doing his normal job right away and he was meet with Rose and the two of them were doing alright right now and then Rose told (Y/N) that there was a new child who join up at the kindergarten school and it is a white haired girl and she wore her clothes on and hat too. When (Y/N) saw her who was sat there and she was playing with her dolls or maybe she draw some arts too.

When (Y/N) was playing with the girl and then she was kind alright and then (Y/N) ask her.

(Y/N): "Morning, little one." He said to her.

Illya: "Morning, (Y/N)-oni-chan!" She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "So little one, what's your name?" He asked her.

Illya: "My name is Illya Einzbern, oni-chan!" She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "*Her last name was a German? Damn, her language is Japanese...what did she speak coming from?*" He thought himself and then he introduce himself to her and then the two of them were playing each others and make them both were chilling by themselves and playing with each others. Until (Y/N) got his head and ear sense something is going up right now and make him was got up and he turn his head to look where the noises is coming from and he need to get there fast as he could.

Rose: "I'm on my way! Just hang in there!" She said to the phone and make her was running away and she was keep running fast as she could and she need to get there fast as she could right away and then she need to get the other friends for what she need to get there.

(Y/N): "I sense there was a trouble....I have a problem." He said to himself and he was got up from the chair and make him start to moving out right away and make him was gonna heading out to somewhere else and then Illya notice there was a command seal on his right hand and make her was interesting at it.

Illya: "*So he was a master too.*" She thought herself.

Time Skip Later.

In Somewhere Else.