Epilogue

Authors POV...

After 10 years..

Nandhini was getting ready for office as she have an important presentation today... But Rudra was in leave

She was preparing food while her husband was still in sleep....

They came back to India After staying in France for 2 years as the work was over.... Rudra started a small Construction firm...now it was running successfully even Rudra  want to join in that firm itself but Nandhini didn't agree....

She wanted to work in the same company to support her family yes... She loved to work with him but choose this...... As she was waiting for that day when he becomes more successful ....because in between his firm faced a huge loss... It was tough times in their life that's when she decided this.....

She will work in that big MNC and earn for the family while he will fully concentrate on his new budding firm..

Nandhini was more mature enough to handle this family situation and she was the backbone of him who supported him in his odd and she was the one who made him agree to this deal...

Now his RN construction is in good condition still she was working in the same company in a better position she was the chief engineer there in simple now she was in the position that her husband once was and she was doing her work more professionally.... Become role model for many young girls who joins the firm she was sweet yet strict when it comes to work....

Rudra asked her to leave that job and take her chairmen position in their own firm but she refused saying she need much more years for that....

Yes RN construction was under her name.... She was the owner and chairman there Rudra was CEO he still receive salary from her only...

He was proud of that. Because he strongly believes that without his papa  nothing would be like this....

While she was cooking a pair of strong hands hugged her from behind she knows who it is... He kissed her shoulder...She smiled

Rudra : why papa Radha akka would come and cook right...i saying this daily....even she didn't came I will take care of it...

Nandhini : I know but your daughters only eat food made by me...then only they will eat or else 3rd world war will happen here...

Rudra : You made them like that diii....

She chuckled...

Nandhini : okay....First leave me....i have to finish cooking fast and have to leave for work .... Before they woke up...  Or else they won't let me go...

Rudra : I said this to you many times papa.... You are the chairman of RN construction...you don't have to work like ths....come to our company sit in the Chair person seat and Order do this Rudra...and that.....you should rule there...but you..m....

She switched off the gas stove and turned towards him encircling her hands around his neck.... .

Nandhini : don't forget Rudra this job only feed us when we faced huge loss that to we had Innisai then.... She was just 2 years old....

I know Aadhi appa and Shiva anna wanted to help I said them that my Rudra will solve everything with that conference because  that time I had this job to support us financially.....

Just because our firm was getting profits and we are now stable  I can't leave this job..... Till MD calls me and say you go...i won't leave this job....i don't want to rule as the chairperson of RN construction.....i am ruling you as your wife that's enough for me...that place belongs to you....you deserved that success because of your hard working..... I will be there for you always as your wife not as your owner.....