His Thoughts...

Authors POV..

Rudra was sitting on the chair opposite to him across the table Shiva was glaring at him....

Yes they were in ACP office...
Shiva can't take it anymore..

Shiva : Dei Nobel man....
Am I your crush or wife ah da... You are looking at me like this for almost an hour...

Rudra : Dei macha you won't understand my situation da... 

Shiva : You should say say something other than this dialogue I would understand....

Say me what kind of terrible situation you are in.

He again went to silent mode..

They heared a knock...

Shiva : Come in

Constable : Sir it's already 10 are you leaving sir...night shift constable to came...

Shiva : you can leave Shanmugam ...i will lock the cabin when I leave..

Constable : Okay sir...

When he left Shiva concentrate on Rudra..

Shiva : Dei its already 10  at least give my phone...i will inform Gowri....

Rudra : Wife came so you forgot your friend Shiva.

Shiva : what kind of shitty logic is this da....

I am just asking my phone......what ks there to hide from you..i am saying directly...

If I will get late due to work I have to inform her before 10.30 ....

That's my curfew time. .. If I stay out after that without informing her then she won't let me inside the bedroom... I have to sleep in hall  for next two days...

Try to understand da.... I am ready to sit I this same place stare at your boring face and listen to the very same dialogue till tomorrow to... That's the punishment for being your friend..... But give me my phone... I will call... No message her then you keep my phone with you.

Rudra : Dei macha you are police man da.   You are this much scared about your wife......

Shiva : Police or PM ...that doesn't stand in front of wife da...

Sir will understand this soon..tomorrow is engagement then marriage right...

You will understand my pain....when you became husband...

Rudra : Ohh you are in pain now because of your married life...wait o will say this to Nila.....

Shiva : Dei deiii Don't play with my life...i will do what ever help you ask.

Already listening to your advice it took me 2 weeks to convince her...l

Rudra :okay okay...you look pitiful to...i wont say anything to Nila..

Silence prevailed for sometime...

Shiva : Dei macha what is actually running in your mind da...just say it....my head is going to balst now....
Tomorrow is your engagement the next day is marriage... You did went to your home till now...

What is your idea now  

Rudra : I don't know da macha ... I am feeling different..

Shiva : what different..

Rudra : I am confused da....  I ageed to marry because Nila said..... Now it's my engagement tomorrow and marriage next day....
Still I don't even know her name.....