Important person

Author's POV...

The next day went in shopping and eating...

Today Rudra is leaving for Bangalore regarding his project work.... Nandhini warned him so many times not to leave before waking her up....

It was 4 in the morning... Rudra wants to reach as  early as possible because he knows about the Bangalore traffic so he have to start early....

He was now waking his papa. Who was not ready to come out of her beauty sleep...

After so many pleadings and nagging she woke up.... She was still in half sleep... But wanted to send of him till the parking lot... ..

Rudra : Papa... You remember everything I said right...

She nodded her head in creasing her eyes to come out of her sleep. ...

Rudra: Na already said amma ...she will send you food.....

Nitish pick up and drop you in college..
I am still not okay with the idea of letting you stay here alone.... Eat at right time.... Wake up early.... Don't open the door without checking who is that.... Don't uss your phone at night long time.... Sleep soon... If you need anything call me.. I will call you both morning and evening...

Be careful ... Be safe .... Then....

Nandhini : Enough....stop it...just because you call me papa I won't become a small child......

You are advising me like I am a school kid... If you care about me that much you should have stayed here with me and take care of me...

You are leaving right... Gooo.... It's just 2 days I can take care of myself..

She said in grumpy tone... Even after lot of plastering of Rudra.. She is not okay with the idea of him leaving...

Rudra signed...

Rudra : papa.... I already told to how important this is for me... It's a biggest responsibility .... I want to complete it successfully so..... Please I will come back soon...

Nandhini : hmmm

She mumbled looking down.... Even Rudra don't want to leave but he can't say that to her... Or else she will become more adamant then convincing his papa will become an impossible task for him

Rudra :okay.....i am leaving..you are still in half sleep...you lock the door and sleep ...there is still time for you to wake up. Mmm.

Nandhini : Noo...i will come with you till the parking lot ........ Please...

Rudra : why to sleep in lift...no need go and sleep in bed comfortably papa.

Nandhini :you are coming with me right...i won't sleep...i already changed that habit.......

I slept one day.... You are saying the same thing always..

Rudra gave her a look which means "do you want me to give you a reality check"

Nandhini : okay 4 times....but I will come with you down..

Rudra : Papaa.....

Nandhini : Okay I won't come...now leave I have to close the door...

She said with a pout... He chuckled at her cuteness....

Nandhini : stop smiling... Leave..

He took his bag ready to leave but suddenly something strikes his mind.... He placed the bag down and came near Nandhini who is standing near the door with a pout.....

He cupped her face and made her look at him....

Rudra: Take care papa..... I will come back soon....