Engagement

Author's Pov 

Rudra tried to meet Nandhini many times but it was too late its their engagement day and everyone around him was busy 

He was on groom room his relative men were there but he missed Shiva....

yes both Shiva and Gowri didn't came as Mathi strictly said not to come , Rudra felt bad but he then agreed as Gowri was pregnant now if she come and mathi  will say Something  that will hurt both Shiva and Gowri....and Rudra can't keep his anger if that happens....

He will never let people to hurt his best friend and Nila they were more important for him....

Another Reason is Rudra is not sure about his feelings so he don't want to get married infront of his Nila...

Even Riya suggested Mathi to let them come saying

" let them see that my anna getting married and happy let them rot in stomach burning "

Rudra already know about his sister's evil intentions , he can never let that happen....

so here  its time for the Engagement ceremony still Rudra was zoned out thinking about all the ways that will lead him to meet Nandhini...

yes finally this idiot know her name yesterday he asked his mother...

He was now standing on the stage waiting for Nandhini to come back in her nichaya pudavai....

he looked up only to mesmerized by her beauty ,she was wearing a red color saree

Nandhini and Rudra's look🤩😍🥰

Rudra's dress was also selected by Nandhini but he didn't know that 🤫🤫🤫🤫

she is trying to walk slowly without falling that simply showed its her first time wearing a saree  ... that made him smile without his knowledge.....truth to be told Nandhini was beautiful and looked very young........

he  can't stop comparing  her with  his Nila who gracefully carries a saree look and always prefer to be simple and minimal...

He know its wrong and felt ashamed for his thoughts but he can't help it....how can he forget someone he dreamed a life with ..... that to within a year...he still processing  the fact that his Nila is married and soon going to a mother and he is getting married to the girl infront of him tomorrow.....

He signed heavily...

They both exchanged their engagement rings , Nandhini  was more happy and Exited and Rudra was with  emotionless face.

when he about to ask her the guest started coming towards them so that chance were missed then the couples were taken by the photographers even in photo Rudra didn't smile while Nandhini was exact opposite of him...even after the photographer asked multiple times he only gave a tight lipped smile and his fake smile  that didn't reached his eyes