Can I get that...

Rudra's POV.... 

Today was our first year wedding anniversary.... But nothing happened like what I expected but this was kinda fun filled day....

Yes cleaning is fun too with lot of funny talks lame argument and some skating over the water filled floor which was supposed to cleaning end up giving us fun time playing with water and falling on it by slipping and laughing at each others...

I never thought that cleaning would be this much fun..... With my papa everything is wonderful I can't complain......

After cleaning every nook and corner of this flat we both are tired to do anything so we just ate tost and settled in the sofa for a movie...

Guess which movie my papa wanted to watch....

Hangover part 2 that to tamil dubbed version...

Yes yes... I know my papa is craziest girl.... Yet I love her because of how she is.......

The day almost ends like that....... We cooked together at evening and had our food before than usual time....

We settled on the bed cuddling to each other... We watched all those wishing video send by my family and by Nila and Shiva too.... Magil was 3 months now.... He to wished in his own language which we couldn't understand but his toothless smile made us happy..... My papa was talking about that cute video clip non stop how cute he is... This and that with so much excitement.... She was more adorable..... She doesn't need extravagant things to be happy... Even small attention and things makes her happy.....

Now she was cuddling to me and was playing on my biceps walking with her fingers like a kid she is........

Me : Papa...

Nandhini : huh...

Me : you said about everyone.... What about your parents.... Didn't they wished you....

She looked up at me....

Nandhini: Ohh.... You forgave them now and planning to convince me right...

Me : Cha cha.... Nothing like that ma...i just asked....

Nandhini : Yov old man... Don't tell me that story. ...i know you better than you...do you think I didn't heard and don't know what you said to them that day....

That shocked me...... I asked her with wide eyes...

Me: then you listened everything ah diii....

Nandhini : Yes bosss....

Me :Are you  not angry at me dii papa....

Nandhini : why should I?

She asked me calmly....

Me : Papa I know they did tried to seperate us...... I know you are abgry at them even I am.. Still they are your parents..... From her point of view they wanted you to be happy and live a luxurious life..... Every parents expect that only right papa......

She chuckled bitterly....

Nandhini : I am not angry at them.... It's not the first time they are doing that  for me...

I cupped her cheeks and made her look me....

Me : Papa. ... What are you saying.. What does that mean....

They did loves you and want to give everything you asked without any objection...

Nandhini : Yes they did gave me everything I asked for even before I am asking except their time....

Me : huhhh....

She smiles with sadness....

Nandhini : You don't know anything about my childhood...