For him...

Nandhini's POV...

I was doing my work until he called me through telecom.. It's lunch time everyone was leaving to have their lunch....

I went inside his cabin only to be pinned by him on the door ..... Captured my lips for an hungry kiss.....

After eating my lips he left only when he satisfied.... Then trailed kissing on my jaw and then buried his face in my neck..... His hands went inside my shirt kneading my hips gaining moans....

Me : ah... Ahghhhh....old man.....

He bited my neck and his one hand cupped my bosom over the bra... I moaned out loud... Thank god they gave him a soundproof cabin or else all his officer romantic groans and my loud moans would be free show for others.....

Rudra : Do you still think I am old man.....

He asked in his deep voice pressing my bossom hard sending enormous amount of pleasure... Making me go weak.... I want to play with him too... In between my breaths I struggle alot to say this...

Me : ......Yesss... Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

Hearing my answer I screamed load both in pain and pleasure this hot husband of mind just spanked me hardly..... He another hand was now pressing my butt...... He licked my jawline and asked me..

Rudra : Are you sure diii...

Me : ahhh....

Rudra : Answer me diii.... What is my name....

Me : ahh... Hmmm... Ru... Rudraaaa....

I felt his smiling over on my skin....... He was now sucking my skin.... I gripped his hair in pleasure he groaned but didn't left me.... I was biting my lips trying to suppress the moans but no use......

Me : Rudraa....... It's lunch time.....

Rudra : yess.... I am having my lunch only....

He captured my lips again and relished it...

Once he left and joined our heads.... Only our heavy breathing sound is audible in that cabin....

Me : You need to go to the site....

Rudra : You are coming with me aren't you?...

Me : I am not going with you......

Rudra : why you are my assistant..

Me : yess... That's why I am not coming with you... I have to prepare the report and other works are there for me... And you won't keep your hand with yourself when I am near you... So nooo... You are going alone.... I will ask George to accompany you....

Rudra : You know right I can never be in control around you my dear wife...

Don't be this much workaholic dii

Me : you can't say that sir........sir will remember his wife only during break...if work comes you will forget your wife....

Rudra: Now right at this moment I remember you right.....

He again tried to kiss me but I placed my hand in between....

Me : no no..thats enough for today....you can finish this in our house....now you have to go to the sight...i already arranged your food there....

Rudra : Are you sure you are not coming...

Me : Don't act that much....once if you go there you will get immersed in work ...so don't act like you are sad.....

Rudra : papaa....

Me : Uh uh.... This is not going to work...you go first...i am hungry I will go to canteen...