He knows...

Nandhini's POV....

We become more close than before..... When he said that he can't take me with him to his official works I decided to join his firm ...

Trust me it's not as easy as I thought.... I had to study alot and prepare myself to crack that recruitment process....

God... How many stages of interview and test..... He too would have passed all that to get placed here... He is surely the topper guy...

I strictly warned both Nitish and Ishu not to open their mouth regarding this....

If my father got to know that I am going to work in another company that's it......

It's not that I don't wanted to take over my father's firm..... I need to gain some knowledge about that field before entering into it...

I still remember what my old man said about that...

Rudra : Papa...

Me : Yes......

Rudra : What did you planned after your masters...

Are you panning to join any firm or any other ideas......

Me : don't ask about that old man....i joined masters degree to escape from the torture in house 

Rudra : why what happened....... Did they started stressing you for marriage...

Me : nooo...... Not that. ... Appa wants me to take over our firm....

I am not interested in that.... Saying maters as reason I escaped from it...

Rudra: You choose this course on your own wish and interest only right.....

Nandhini ; it's not that I hate this field and course.....

I don't think that I am capable of administration....

I don't have any kind of experience....just because my Appa have company I don't want to directly go and sit in CEO post... I don't like that idea..

I felt like I don't deserve that immediate hype.... That's Appa's hardwork... I don't want it to fade because of me....

Rudra : Why are you underestimating yourself papa.....

You are really good at your studies you know everything...

You need an industrial exposure..you can get that only if you came out of college..

So don't lower your self esteem...

Me : it's not that..... You say there are plenty of senior hardworking persons in appa's company..... I just completed my degree I can't directly go and order them right..

Rudra: Then learn it from scrach ... Why you go for CEO post first..

Join as basic employee learn from there...

Me : actually that was my basic idea but appa was not okay with that...
Appa was against it.. He doesn't want her own daughter work as employee in his company...
That's why I choose to study further...

Rudra : Then join another firm papa...

Me : huh...

I blinked my eyes..... He chuckled..

Rudra :  papa... Your appa said you can't work in his company ....you can join in other firms right...

Work there learn how the market works in fact you will get more exposure and you will meet new people... That will increase the contacts when you take over your father's firm all that experience will come handy...