First blow...

Author's POV......

Rudra take Nandhini with him..... She walked fastly from the parking lot before anyone notice her...

Rudra chuckled at her seeing her. excitement

But the reason was something else...
She joined with the new joines waiting in the meeting hall....

Rudra came there after few minutes checking his works....

On his arrival everyone stood up and wished him which he reciprocated with a smile....

Rudra : Good morning guys... I hope you all had you breakfast in the morning...

Everyone: Yes sir.. ..

Rudra : Okay...Myself Rudra... I am the chief engineer here....

I am happy to welcome you all.....

I hope you all got the basic information about your work here during Your orientation....

Now we are going to implement them practically...

So for the next 6 month you all will get trained directly under me... Based on your performance in each field I will decide your position after 6 month...

Your workspace will be next to my cabin so that i can monitor and clarify your doubts immediately...

Feel free to ask any kind of doubts I am here to solve that...

Once we finished with the  office related works and designing.... I will take you guys to the site to get practical application.....

So for the first 3 months its desk works only..... Set up your systems in your workspace and make yourself comfortable here.....

What you need to done and other stuffs will be informed by the team leads... They will guide you in my absence....

Am I clear.....

Others : Yes sir.....

Rudra :So... It's done...... Everyone make yourself comfortable.... Meeting ends.......

Get start with the works and we will meet in between....
Any doubts...

One man : Sir.....

Rudra : Yes.... Mr.

That man : Harsha: can we ask whatever doubt and whenever sir...

Rudra : yes.... You can ask your doubt any time...I will be in my cabin....

Anything else....

Everyone shook  their head and Rudra left the meeting room.... Time to time he noticed his papa.. Who was listening carefully.....that made him smile proudly at her professionalism.....

Their days went pretty normally..... Nandhini wanted to come by car...Even though that made Rudra sad.. He didn't showed it to her......

It's 3 weeks after Nandhini joined his office...All of them mingled with each other Harsha, Nandhini and Indu become close....

Nandhini used to Rudra's Chamber time to time saying lame excuses..... Rudra explains her Without complaining .... He to likes to have his papa near her and admires her lame excuses too......

In their home everything was pretty much normal.. As usual they cook together and sleep cuddling to each other ,and thier talks but nowadays it's more about work..... He kind of started missing his papa's nonstop talks...... But he can understand that she is learning so this kind of curiosity , eagerness and excitement are common ....