Anniversary 🤔🥱😛

Author's POV..

Yes we are going back to their anniversary day which came after 3 month they landed on France for the work..

Rudra was sleeping peacefully.... as he already decided to take one day rest from gym and promised Nandhini that he will spend whole day with her and do whatever she asks....

His sleep was disturbed when he felt suffocating and struggle to breathe.... With some effort he pushed that force aside and woke up abruptly only to hear the screams of his papa who fell on the floor due to the force....

His eyes widened when he realized what happened...... Nandhini was the one who pressed pillow on him while he was sleeping....

Rudra : Adii paavi.... i thought you kiss me to wake up me on our Anniversary but you planned to send off me to heaven..... 

i thought you are papa(child ) but you act like little devil..

Nandhini : Yov old man....first come and help to stand up....its  my fault only i thought of wishing you differently.. 

Rudra : whattt....differntlyy..... Adiyee.... If i let you more than a minute i wount have seen my dead grandparents in real......

oh god Wedding anniversary day starting is like this then i don't know what else is waiting....

Nandhini : you ask god later now help me..... fatty buffalo even in sleep you push in high force....donkey ....wildbuffalo..pig

Rudra : Adiyee i dont even spare you as papa......morning itself you already tried to kill me now you are scholding me........ 

i am not at all going to help you stand up yourself ....i will go and brush my teeth

He said and moved inside the bathroom leaving her on the floor..... By holding bed for support she tried to stand up from the floor.... But failed again and again......

Rudra came out of the bathroom only to see her still trying to figure out that....... He don't know what to do..... Did he supposed to help her or laugh at her antics....

Thankfully he choose the prior... He lift her in his arms and settled her on the bed .... Then he choose the later one..... Yes he is laughing at her now

Rudra : aiyooo......i cant  hhahahahaaaaaa....... Habbaa.... ..... Makku papa you are wearing my hoodie and its big for you...first  pull your legs out of it before trying to stand up or else you will fall again and again.... 

Hahhahhhaaaaa.. Ayiooo i asked you send a child like wife but you sent me a child as wife....

Nandhini who was fuming in anger throwed herself on him and started beating him.....

Nandhini : bulkyidiot .....wildpig..... if you already saw my leg stuck in the hoodie why didn't you said it before.....

what kind of husband you are..you wife fell down and you insted of helping her you walked past me to go to  brush your teeth...much important work that is right....hippopotamus.......the son of monkey.....oops wait that means athai and mama is monkey....aiyooooo no no nooo....you alone monkey... Gorilla.. Chimpanzee....wildbuffalo ..owl...

She was scolding him and hitting at the same time...... Rudra used to all this kind of silly fights... He was laughing continuously... And fueling her anger time to time....

Rudra : you started first dii...who asked you to try to murder me by pressing pillow on my face......... 

Nandhini : yeah trying to murder you.... and you will die just like that right.....buffalo .....instead of trying as usual wishing techniques i thought to wish you differently .....if you woke up wish shock i plaaned to wish you  then with a cake .....dog...donkey....you spoiled everything...now talk like a mahan......poda.......