Mouna Viratham ( Fasting of silence)

Author's POV 

Marriage was done... Rudra was is fully blank mode he don't even know what's happening around him...

He didn't speak much to anyone.

Even during their first Night sir slept in floor and placed a note says

"Sleep on the bed and don't disturb my sleep "

Nandhini who was getting ready for her first night with her then Crush, now love and husband

She was indulged in her own dreamworld talking to her self...

Nandhini :  I am married now...

That to with Rudra... I can't believe this...

Aiyooo thinking about the fact that he is my husband now already made me feel like flying...

You won dii Nandhini

No no no... Now you are married...
So

Nandhini is Now Mrs. Nandhini Rudra...

Nandhini MV : Nandhini Rudra .. Something is missing....

Yeah Rhyming miss . Don't you think...

Nandhini : laaaa..
Okay let's switch....

RudraNandhini...

Hoe is it???..

Nandhini Mv : Mass Nandhu....

But....Usually everyone puts husband's name behind their name..

Nandhini : Is there any compulsory rule like that.....we can use how ever we like.....

Nandhini mv : why won't we try this idea..if we did your name won't change

Nandhini : what idea...

Nandhini MV : Name should be add behind right.....why won't you go and ask him to put your name behind his name.

How was my idea..😄😃

Nandhini : 😒😒 Already that man is calling me papa...if I said this he will surely decide that i came here escaping from mental asylum...

Don't give such ideas which can bury my marriage life deep in ground when it's not yet started....

You don't have to give any idea.. Just go from here.... Today is my first night I should be talking with my Rudra not you...

Nandhini MV : hmhmm....don't dream too much I am sure he will give you bulb so you will come back to me only......

Nandhini : Ada chii pae... ( chi goo away)

Nandhini MV : yeah yeah leaving...

Her trance was broken when Riya shook her..

Actually Nandhini was escorted to Rudra's room by some females all of them were teasing her through the way..

But our Nandhini was zoned out and battling with her mind voice..

So she didn't hear anything they said throughout the way..

That was realized by the ladies now only so they all were looking at her with wide eyes and open mouth..

Nandhini understood why they are giving that reaction ... She just gave them an Awkward smile and finally entered into Rudra's room..

Thankfully the ladies were still in shock so no one pushed her inside to make her loose balance..

As she already trying very hard to handle the Saree...