Opening up....

Nandhini's POV....

I was shocked when he agreed to take me to night ride..... I got excited to go night ride with him...

I immediately went inside the wardrobe and chose one of his hoodie  and a full track pants

Yes now I have full access to his clothes which I love to wear even though they are oversized for me I loved wearing his clothes...

When I came out he was already up and took his bike keys and helmet.. He gave my helmet...

Me : Old man.... It's Night ride right is helmet  compulsory

He gave me one glare which simply means "shut up your blabbering and do what I said "

With sulking face I wore that helmet.. And hopped behind him.....

He started his bike.... When we reached the empty road... I raised my hands on air enjoying the wind......night bike rides are pure bliss... I removed my helmet....

After sometimes He asked me...

Rudra : papaaa...

Me : yes...

Rudra : Do you have any fear of speed..

Me : noo...why are you asking ...anyway you won't cross 80 ....

Rudra : what made you think like that...

Me : I don't need any proof for that.... I know you... You never crossed 80 that was your maximum speed when I am with  you...
You are good boy who always go by rules....

Rudra : is it.....

Me: yess....

Rudra : okay hold me tightly..if you are scared then close your eyes and hug me...

I chuckled and said

Me : you are giving warnings like you are into bike racing....

It won't  suit you Mr. Seni.....

Before I complete my words the bike picked up high speed..... I hugged him tightly like my life depend on him that true though.....i pressed my head in his back closing my eyes tightly......

The wind was blowing fast and I couldn't hear anything apart from that wind and his bike sound.....

I opened my eyes slightly to see but I couldn't see anything everything was moving fast....... I again closed my eyes and hugged him more tightly.... I heard his chuckle..... I am not in that situation to take revenge or ask him why he was chuckling...

After sometime the wind sound he stopped.... The heavy  sounds were stopped..... I heard only his laughter....

Immediately I got down from the bike

He was laughing loudly.... I beat him with my hands.. I know it won't hurt this hulk... But he will shout in pain  just to give me that satisfaction..... I admire that in him.... He always thinks about my comfort over anything....

He got down from the bike I was still beating him....

Me :Have you lost your mind....why did you drove with that high speed...i was scared.... What if something else happened.... What I would do then.... Do you know how much it panicked me...

He was still laughing... Seriously my hands are paining now but this hulk didn't even bulged.... Atleast he should say that it was paining like he always do... But nooo this old man need to laugh now....

When I was about to hit him again... To my surprise he hold both hands hands and locked it behind me and pulled me to him.....

My body  collided to his body .. He hold my both hands in his one hand and by other he cupped my face....