Noooo

Rudra's POV

I was on my way back to my flat... All things that happened  was confusing me....

Somewhere deep down I too want to give second chance for me to live...

But i am scared and thinking about that papa makes me feel guilty..

It feels like I am using that papa for my selfishness

From what I observed she is cute and carefree girl... She deserves a happy and loving man not a broken one like me..

But what Nila said is right then I am doing a biggest mistake of hurting that papa....

She is too good.... I don't know what to decide now...

If she loves me then do I deserve that love..
Is that possible for me to love another person again in my life...

Am I still worthy for someone's love...

If I said this to shiva then definitely he would have beat the shit out of me..

I chuckled thinking about that...

Hmmm... Okay Rudra.. What ever happens.. Why don't you give this relationship a chance  

Let's go with the flow Rudra....

That papa belives that she can make you fall in love with her... Just let her try her best Rudra...

I said to myself.... And yes I am going to give it a try.. It's not my worst dicision right....

With clear mind I went back to my flat after buying all the groceries and  Snacks items for her....

Interesting thing is when I brought snacks Nila's scolding didn't come to my mind instead my Papa's constantly eating face came in front of my view..

Yeah she is foodie too like Nila but I never find Nila that cute I always warn her not to eat more food..

But now my papa's eating habits are looking  cute for me...

I know I behaved like a jerk in past week but I didn't failed to notice all her acts.... She is too cute....

She doesn't want to wear a saree that bothers her alot still she wears it and walk like a penguin...that seems both funny and cute...

And yes she eats alot... Not food but snacks...

I never thought I would buy snacks to my home as I was a fitness freak I never liked them even the shop owner  was shocked when I asked him to pack the chips and chocolates and cakes....

That amazed me..... I smiled at myself...

Waitttttt  did somewhere I mentioned her as my papa...

My mv : may be in flow you might have said it  boss...

Rudra : oh  in flow .... That's right..

My mv : yes in that flow you admitted that you were silently sighting her fpr past one week..

Rudra : whatttt

My mv : yes boss.. You said..(big boss tone)

Rudra : I wouldn't have said something like that... Even if I said please delete it...

My mv :I can't...

Rudra : 😑😑

I ringed the calling bell of my apartment by nose as both my hands have carry bags...

With in few seconds she opened the door.. Is she was near the door all the time...

Her eyes were shining a small smile erupted on my lips thinking that it's for me..