Chapter 16: Kuuga V.S Rider

Start from the beginning

Rider: "Rider...." She said and she swung her dagger with chain at (Y/N) and this make him was saw it and he gonna do survive.

(Y/N): "Holy shit!!!! Whoa!!!!" He shout out in surprise and he saw her swing her dagger with chain on (Y/N) and make him duck his head down and dodge away from the attack of her and then (Y/N) was turn his head to look at her doing and he saw her is gonna attack more. Then (Y/N) dodge everything moves from her and she was seen (Y/N) who dodge and see everything else for what she do.

When (Y/N) was saw this and make him was going back away from the girl who was tried to kill him right away and then (Y/N) was turn his head to look up and he was goes his position and then (Y/N) shout out.

(Y/N): "CHOU HENSHIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out and then 

During the time that the sound was emanating from the belt that armor was changing with each other. The crimson red armor shifted to a deep blue sea armor, the shoulder armor also changed as golden left the shoulder armor. As the changes continued the Amadam stone in the center of the belt also from red to blue, a similar change happened to the color of the gems on knee guards as well as light. Lastly on the final sound of the transformation, the armor seemed to become thin. In fact that the remained mostly the same were the gold markings on the arms, chest, hands, and legs. However another set of gold markings appeared around where the arms met the torso. This was a small taste of Kuuga's true prowess. The ability to change forms to adapt to any situation; this was his swiftest form...Rising Dragon Form.

When (Y/N) was looking at Rider who tried to hit (Y/N) but he was dodge out of the way and then (Y/N) was use the tree long branch and turn it into a Dragon Rod right away.

Rider: "*What?!*" She thought herself and she couldn't believe it for what she saw (Y/N) just change the tree branch turn into a weapon...Dragon Rod.

Rider: "Impressive

Rider: "Impressive....you can change anything to be a weapon." She said.

(Y/N): "You have no idea...." He said to her and he was summoned his servants are going to be appeared by themselves...and he bring Serenity, Mordred, Jack, and Arturia.

Mordred: "Alright, it is good for summon us here!!!!" She said.

Arturia: "Another servant....Rider." She said to Mordred and then the two of them saw the enemy is here and then (Y/N) sense there were another presence was here and there were an army of skeletons inside the living hallway room and (Y/N) said.

(Y/N): "JACK AND SERENITY!!!! GUARD RIN AND KATE IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!" He shout out to the two of them and make them nod their heads and they both were heading to there right away and fighting at the enemies back there.

When (Y/N) twirling his new weapon around and then he made another charge at Lancer and the two of them were fighting each others and they both were fighting each others and make (Y/N) was tried to hitting at him everything he got with his Dragon Rod spear. When Rider was dodge everything from this young boy who transform into an ancient of new warrior armor who just turn himself into a blue armor of Kuuga and holding Dragon Rod spear. 

Then she sense the two servant knights swing their swords at her and make her dodge out of the way

Rider: "That was close." She said to herself and make her was looking at the blonde hair girl with her sword and then other girl holding her own sword too also except (Y/N) was holding a spear on his both hands.

Rider: "Three against one. Interesting." She shout out and the three of them were fighting at Rider and they both were good and also they both compared to be partner working together fighting back at Rider. Then (Y/N) was seen this Rider tried to do but she won't let nothing happened and then Saber blow sent her into a nearby wall.

Thrusting golden bladed spear weapon forwards that (Y/N) intended to finish the fight the same way Rider intended to do. When the weapon hit Rider in the chest but she tried to dodge out of the way and turn out that Rider got slash by Dragon Rod which it is glowing up that symbol of Kuuga was glowing up and burning then what happened next is blow up!!! After the battle has done and Mordred couldn't believe for what she just saw (Y/N) defeat a servant with one hit from powerful strike.

When they both saw Rider got blown up by (Y/N)'s spear and knock the woman to the ground and make her got up and looking at (Y/N) with Sabers got their weapons aiming at Rider and Rider was leaving right away and there will be meet again sometimes. But then there was a three figures who are stood right there and they both watching down there and one of the woman said.

 But then there was a three figures who are stood right there and they both watching down there and one of the woman said

???: "Very interesting.~" She said to herself.

To Be Continued.